Rust Free Sarbloh Kare

Singh559

I have a sarbloh kara but it is not rust free that i bought in Punjab when i went over the summer. I think they made the kara out of scrap metal.

Real sarbloh is a mix of various metals that makes it rust free and is what purathan shaster are made from. Does anyone know where I can buy kara that are like this?:

New_11.jpg

5512087500_d67d15d08a.jpg

5512087572_24e41be876.jpg

As far as I am aware sarbloh is not meant to be rust free, I have heard that the new 'sarbloh' being called 'rust free sarbloh' is not actually sarbloh but something similar to sarbloh. If they didn't rust what seva of the sarbloh would there be left to do?

But as for your question, sikhstuff.com do sell such kare.

As far as I am aware sarbloh is not meant to be rust free, I have heard that the new 'sarbloh' being called 'rust free sarbloh' is not actually sarbloh but something similar to sarbloh. If they didn't rust what seva of the sarbloh would there be left to do?

But as for your question, sikhstuff.com do sell such kare.

i talked with a Nihang Singh ji who made shaster in Bathinda, he told about fallaud (what most purathan shaster are made of) and they are made of the same material that the railroad track nails are made of, which is an alloy (of i think 7 different materials). That's why most of the purathan shaster are still rust free.

The sri sahib (kirpan) i brought from punjab was not cleaned at all, it had mehl but no rust. I think mehl was harder to clean than rust would have been.