Calling All Sikhs!

11Gurus1Jot

Exactly, Singhstah . Glad you see how thick it would be to criticise an old man just for passing the time by doing a bit of work as an extra here and there. Although I think you're being a bit harsh on some of your colleagues here for doing so. 'Thick' is too strong a word.

Sorry I'll be sure to spell out exactly what I mean in the simplest of terms in the future so as to avoid any misunderstanding. For anyone to assume they can with the roop of a saabat soorat Sikh appear in an alcohol advert without any backlash from the community is either naive or just plain stupid. Either that or they don't care.

There was a time when we chose death over compromising our principles, even with the offer of riches, titles, women etc.

Nowadays it seems a quick buck is worth spitting in the face of our Guru.

Imagine this scenario : You're old. You're retired. Bills are getting higher. Pension's being cut. Health is getting worse sitting around the house. You sign up with an acting agency for bit walk-in parts as an extra. They phone you up to do an advert. Makes a nice day out. Keeps you busy and the money'll come in handy too.

Never in a million years would you think the fall out of it would be a bunch of youngsters criticising you on the internet for doing so.

Let's all make few bob disgracing the Roop the Gurus gave then! Brilliant idea!!!

Sorry I'll be sure to spell out exactly what I mean in the simplest of terms in the future so as to avoid any misunderstanding. For anyone to assume they can with the roop of a saabat soorat Sikh appear in an alcohol advert without any backlash from the community is either naive or just plain stupid. Either that or they don't care.

There was a time when we chose death over compromising our principles, even with the offer of riches, titles, women etc.

Nowadays it seems a quick buck is worth spitting in the face of our Guru.

Well put Singhstah, keep the faith Sardar Ji!