Wikileaks Reports Us Govt Noted Indian Congress'S Haterd Of Sikhs

genie

Readers of all of these threads I have a little suggestion for you to help you filter out all of the people like harjeet etc who whenever there is talk of khalistan or a sikh alliance with the West they will on purpose try to divert your attention now:-

Read all of the threads and look at any suggestion of

1 - take the jewish homeland as a blueprint for the sikh struggle

2 - giving the youth the knowledge that they alone have power to make a khalistan

3 - ant talk of sikh groups in the West influencing politics

4 - any talk of an independant homeland with haraya and pakistan included

You will ALL notice the same few people who jump on the thread and tell us how it cant be done how we cant have alliances how we cant have our own country how the americans and british are bad how sikhs need to stand on their own how we need to read more how we need more time - THEY ARE ALSO THE ONES PUTTING ALL OF THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES ON THE BOARD TO MOVE YOUNG GURSIKHS AWAY THE KHALISTAN CAUSE AND INTO PARANOIA SO IGNORE THEM AND FOCUS ON ONE THING AND THAT IS HOW YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE EVERYDAY IN ANY SMALL WAY TO BUILDING KHALISTAN

Their entire reason for being on these sikh boards is to stop any other sikhs joining the hundreds of thousands who want an independant homeland so now you know exactly what to ignore when reading these boards

So now you know exactly what to filter outwhat to read and make up your own minds

FOCUS IS THE KEY TO KHALISTAN AND ANYTHING THAT TRIES TO DIVERT YOUR FOCUS TOWARDS MORE TIME MORE MONEY MORE PARANOIA MORE SMALL PETTY ISSUES IS TRYING TO DIVERT YOUR ATTENTION

WJKKWJKF

One thing we can agree upon, we need to be well read and increase our avastha.

We need to also help the widow colony, the dharmi faujis who left their jobs, Singhs in prison, unequal treatment in Punjab, fix the cash flow funneling into the SGPC and direct it into the right direction, fake Sants who go abroad and steal money from people while there's poverty in Punjab, Sikhs who are poor and leaving their dharam and embracing Christianity and the list goes on... If we unite the panth, nothing will stop us.

In order to pursue Khalistan we have to do it in an educated manner and be able to tell our version of the story in a united manner.

For those who haven't seen this already, watch it. A lot of it makes sense. I know he has been accused of being a missionary and some bad things have been said by him, but this video particularly was good.

http://vimeo.com/22136929

[url="http://vimeo.com/22136929"]http://vimeo.com/22136929[/url]

One thing we can agree upon, we need to be well read and increase our avastha.

We need to also help the widow colony, the dharmi faujis who left their jobs, Singhs in prison, unequal treatment in Punjab, fix the cash flow funneling into the SGPC and direct it into the right direction, fake Sants who go abroad and steal money from people while there's poverty in Punjab, Sikhs who are poor and leaving their dharam and embracing Christianity and the list goes on... If we unite the panth, nothing will stop us.

You dont need to read to see how the sikhs have been treated by hindutva and in between reading we can be taking action

the widow colony will take care of itself there are many millionaires in delhi helping them without the need for your input

Singhs will be released from prison once we have established a sikh worldwide government that will be first agenda and the singhs in jail are in chardi kala naam jap for the panth hence people like me coming forward every day they know their fate is in guru jis hands

the unequal treatment in punjab will stop once we announce our intentions in the UN in the next few years there will be major A** licking going on

let these people believe in these fake sant guru ji will take care of them and if these people are stupid enough to believe in fake sant their fate is in their hands

punjab is one of the richest states in india we are major landowners and there is barely any homeless sikhs apart from the ones from up gurdwaras feed thousands every day this image of poverty is being spread by people who want to divert attention from the task in hand and spread negativity

let the poor embrace christiantiy they are not being forced if the love for guru ji is in their hearts they will return

I believe there is an unterior motive to all of this negativity I know of many Singhs who have been to Punjab and Sikhism is growing at an astonishing rate as are cars with depictions Sant Jarnail Singh JI Bhindrawale

Sikhs are very very sharp Singh559 a lot sharoer than you give them credit for never mind your eyes will be opened in the next few years you stay on this forum spreading your doubts your pains and your negativity

REMEMBER THIS A GURSIKH OF THE GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI DOES NOT HOLD DOUBTS AS HE KNOWS THAT EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS HAPPENS FOR A REASON AND GURU JI WILL TAKE CARE OF IT, IT IS THIS FAITH THAT DROVE SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI IT IS THIS FAITH THAT DROVE OUR GURUS WHO SUFFERED ENOURMOUS SACRIFICES DID THEY SHED A TEAR

SO WHY ALL OF THE NEGATIVITY FOCUS ON KHALISTAN AND GURU JI WILL AID WHENEVER A TRUE GURSIKH REQUIRES IT AS I AM SURE ALL GURSIKHS KNOW ON THIS BOARD

You dont need to read to see how the sikhs have been treated by hindutva and in between reading we can be taking action

the widow colony will take care of itself there are many millionaires in delhi helping them without the need for your input

Singhs will be released from prison once we have established a sikh worldwide government that will be first agenda and the singhs in jail are in chardi kala naam jap for the panth hence people like me coming forward every day they know their fate is in guru jis hands

You lost a lot of credibility in my eyes when you said millionaires in Delhi will help them without our input. You think money can solve their problem? The victims don't give a dang about money, they need people there with them and understand their pain and help them get back on their feet on a MENTAL LEVEL. Also, there are no millionaires in Delhi doing an effective job.

I personally won't do injustice to dharmi faujis and wait for khalistan because it won't be happening any time soon. If you or i were sitting in jail RIGHT NOW for no reason other than being Sikh i wouldn't want someone to wait until the formation of a new state before getting released.

the unequal treatment in punjab will stop once we announce our intentions in the UN in the next few years there will be major A** licking going on

let these people believe in these fake sant guru ji will take care of them and if these people are stupid enough to believe in fake sant their fate is in their hands

punjab is one of the richest states in india we are major landowners and there is barely any homeless sikhs apart from the ones from up gurdwaras feed thousands every day this image of poverty is being spread by people who want to divert attention from the task in hand and spread negativity

let the poor embrace christiantiy they are not being forced if the love for guru ji is in their hearts they will return

What are you talking about? What licking? Either you're making no sense or you're saying exactly what DalSingh has been saying the whole time, we need to tell our story to the world in an educated manner.

You don't need to "lick" anyone to do this.

These fake sants are shifting people abroad from the social problems in Punjab. THERE ARE SO MANY FARMERS THAT ARE POOR IN PUNJAB FACING SUICIDE, HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? You're slapping every hard working person in Punjab who despite their efforts, will never get out of debt.

I believe there is an unterior motive to all of this negativity I know of many Singhs who have been to Punjab and Sikhism is growing at an astonishing rate as are cars with depictions Sant Jarnail Singh JI Bhindrawale

Idolizing Sant Baba Jarnail SIngh Ji Bhindranwale Khalsa is not enough. Sant Jarnail Singh ji would not want the mere idolization of him, instead of that be the change that he was, we have the same blood flowing inside Sant Jarnail Singh Ji.

The best idolization is to increase our avastha to a level like Sant Jarnail Singh Ji and shaheed Singh Jis of the time. What you are highly misinformed about is, despite Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's education level on paper HE WAS VERY HIGHLY EDUCATED. He knew how the world works and had a wide political knowledge of the times. There was a reason all the "pardai de keerde" book ants/worms who got government positions were dead scared of doing something wrong while Sant Jarnail Singh Ji was around.

Promoting an educational approach to Khalistan is not negativity. Before the attack on Sachkhand Sri Harmandir Sahib, Sant Jarnail Singh Ji promoted educating the Sikh masses about the problems Sikhs face and demanding civil rights for not only Sikhs, but also Hindu/Muslim brothers in India against the congress and punjabi police terrorist forces.

We already have the educated ones we need its time for action and there are thousands taking it as you argue on the internet

Self education is the only way

WJKKWJKF

You aren't making sense, one side you say we don't need to do anything and don't need to educate ourselves and now you say there are educated people out there already and now you're agreeing by saying "self education is the only way"???

Reality check, nothing will change if we rely on others. You become the change if you want to see Khalistan. Also, do some respect and actually read my reply, you clearly have not read it or grasped that i am pro-Khalistan.

Also, you should reconsider what you said about Punjabis being rich because that is lying to yourself and spreading misinformation. A majority of punjabi farmers are not rich like we would love to think. Again, refer to my reply for this.

Before we can tackle Khalistan we need to educate ourselves about the history of punjab and exactly why we are demanding Khalistan. Somewhere along the jaikare, t-shirts and posters distributed to youth who have no knowledge of Sikhi the cause becomes a joke and loses credibility.

stupidme2.gif

Singh559 you have a very very lose understanding of the concept of Khalistan and what it will take to achieve it. It is my understanding that people like you who are confused are so behind on where the movement is at this moment in time it will blow you away to learn the progress that has been made.

This movement started on the day the first Sikhs were killed in the 1970's and 1980's these internet postings are just to make the youth aware people like you who claim to be pro khalistan have already been recognised in every gurdwara and committee across the country you have been baited in so to speak it was much better if you kept your mouths shut instead of attacking everything to do with khalistan it is because of the people who attack the concept of Khalistan that the movement has grown way to strong and fast to stop.

Do you think all of these marches to parliament were for no reason apart from justice do you think all of these youth programs were for awareness you singh559 Dalsingh and harjeet and anybody else who even think you have a hope of stopping khalistan are very very misunderstood

I do not have any more time for these shenaningans

WJKKWJKF

Singh559 you have a very very lose understanding of the concept of Khalistan and what it will take to achieve it. It is my understanding that people like you who are confused are so behind on where the movement is at this moment in time it will blow you away to learn the progress that has been made.

Loose* understanding? Adjective, adjective and personal attack/inference on your part. Very mature.

Can I please see what progress has been made? You posted videos of Singhs on motorcycles (what does that have to do with Khalistan) and a speech by Simranjit SIngh Mann. Simranjit Singh Mann is great but now he does not have power in Punjab, the Badals have a stranglehold on Punjab and so does the Indian government. Everyone is into drugs, alcohol and bollywood in Punjab.

A lot of people are cutting their hair compared to when Sant Jarnail Singh ji was around. During those times the motorcycle wale were so fearless that every police officer feared doing an unethical killing.

This movement started on the day the first Sikhs were killed in the 1970's and 1980's these internet postings are just to make the youth aware people like you who claim to be pro khalistan have already been recognised in every gurdwara and committee across the country you have been baited in so to speak it was much better if you kept your mouths shut instead of attacking everything to do with khalistan it is because of the people who attack the concept of Khalistan that the movement has grown way to strong and fast to stop.

Do you think all of these marches to parliament were for no reason apart from justice do you think all of these youth programs were for awareness you singh559 Dalsingh and harjeet and anybody else who even think you have a hope of stopping khalistan are very very misunderstood

I do not have any more time for these shenaningans

WJKKWJKF

I can't tell if you're being serious here or making a joke. Your entire post made no sense.

I'm sorry but stickers, t shirts, jaikare and protests aren't proof of progress.

------

To cut the long replies short, i merely said we need a more educated approach and need to solve the social problems in punjab, increase our avastha and educate ourselves and then proceed to Khalistan

- you replied by saying there ar eno problems in punjab everyone is happy drinking chaa and are rich. Claim superior knowledge to the khalistan movement, anyone else other than mr. clarity has a wrong opinion.

- I reply to follow Sant Ji's example instead of just idolizing him by shouting jakara without meaning and putting up stickers on cars (something Akaal Takht has told us not to do because it is disrespectful to do of anyone). I also post primary sources showing the poverty of Sikhs in punjab and the direct implications of it. (debt, suicide, lack of education, converting, drugs ect..)

-Then you agree with what I've been saying the ENTIRE time that we need to tell our story to the world and you say we need to lgive the UN information on what happened to us by licking them????

-You still have not read my reply and then you further agree by coming back to my original point saying we need to educate ourselves.

Now if you had read my reply in the first place you wouldn't have made that mistake. rolleyes.gif

...despite Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's education level on paper HE WAS VERY HIGHLY EDUCATED. He knew how the world works and had a wide political knowledge of the times.

I completely agree. A good example for any Sikh who may feel the "education train" has left them behind - for whatever reason.

Whilst degrees, etc., are important for the purpose of finding gainful employment, learning and education is much more than a piece of paper.