It'S Started - Khalistan Is Becoming Reality

clarity

Good to see, the SFJ group is making India's criminals have sleepless nights.What we have to be realistic about though is that this is not grounds for Khalistan, it is evidence we can use once we mobilize ourselves and create unity and pursue the cause as brothers and sisters.

We have a few more problems to solve in Punjab such as poverty, singhs in jail (dharmi faujis), fake sants stealing money, funneling the money SGPC gets into the right places, taking care of widow colony and family of shaheeds.

On top of that, what's sad is not all Sikhs are khalistani, the question we need to ask is why aren't all Sikhs khalistani and what we can do to get the masses to support the cause.

Singh559 obviously you havent heard the news of the declaration on british television today

Does somebody want to tell him or shall I

The movement is gathering such a pace I think your points are now officially dead in the water although I am not one to gloat

mushroombounce.gif<--------many lifelong khalistani supporters all over europe after todays declaration

Singh559 obviously you havent heard the news of the declaration on british television today

Does somebody want to tell him or shall I

The movement is gathering such a pace I think your points are now officially dead in the water although I am not one to gloat

mushroombounce.gif<--------many lifelong khalistani supporters all over europe after todays declaration

If i were from Britain, I may have seen it.

What you don't seem to understand is not many people in Punjab, India want khalistan because they have no idea what their history is. Their lives revolve around bollywood and whatever else they are into now a days.

The declaration of Khalistan happened 25 years ago bro...

More disinformation obviously your not in touch with the families who dont watch bollywood whos 200'000 or so relatives have been murdered you really are out of your depth why do you continue your useless rants and anti khalistan stance it must be difficult for you standing up for something you know deep down is responsible for the murder of innocent women children and fathers the slaughter of masses in cold blood

Either you have no family or you are getting a very good salary from India trying to confuse the most just peace loving community in the world

I kind of feel sorry for you

*DELETED*

WJKKWJKF

All i can say is waheguru...i watched the sangat declaring khalistan on sikh channel today and all i can say is AKAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL...from what i saw today i am 100% the movement will regain its momentum and even surpass the support it had in the past...they showed the story of shaheed resham kaur and her shaheed little baby who was put on a ice block and was allowed to freeze to death by the punjab pollice...that story got such a response from the sangat that brothers and sisters who before never contemplated on khalistan and sikh freedom now supported it whole heartedly...all i can say is all you enemies of sikhi and the sikh kaum..WE ARE NOT GOIN ANYWHERE ...AND WE WILL ONCE AGAIN ESTABALISH OUR KHALSA RAJ ( 3 rd KHALSARAAJ IN OUR HISTORY)

More disinformation obviously your not in touch with the families who dont watch bollywood whos 200'000 or so relatives have been murdered you really are out of your depth why do you continue your useless rants and anti khalistan stance it must be difficult for you standing up for something you know deep down is responsible for the murder of innocent women children and fathers the slaughter of masses in cold blood

Either you have no family or you are getting a very good salary from India trying to confuse the most just peace loving community in the world

I kind of feel sorry for you

Mind you karmas a <banned word filter activated> and it will come and bite you on your A** Singh559

WJKKWJKF

Yeah, i'm on India's payroll, how did you know?

All i can say is waheguru...i watched the sangat declaring khalistan on sikh channel today and all i can say is AKAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL...from what i saw today i am 100% the movement will regain its momentum and even surpass the support it had in the past...they showed the story of shaheed resham kaur and her shaheed little baby who was put on a ice block and was allowed to freeze to death by the punjab pollice...that story got such a response from the sangat that brothers and sisters who before never contemplated on khalistan and sikh freedom now supported it whole heartedly...all i can say is all you enemies of sikhi and the sikh kaum..WE ARE NOT GOIN ANYWHERE ...AND WE WILL ONCE AGAIN ESTABALISH OUR KHALSA RAJ ( 3 rd KHALSARAAJ IN OUR HISTORY)

I really hope it happens, is it on youtube i want to watch it.

What has happened today pajji has made it almost guaranteed that there will be a Khalistan believe me you do not understand the impact of this one program alone all I am saying is all my ardaasa and the prayers of every widow and orphan have come into fruition this is spectacular news for the kaum.