How To Keep A Cool Mind ?

_.kaur._

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i want to know what's the best way to keep a cool mind, when u are angry or something stupid happens.

When i get angry then i just scream and start arguing and so(my mummy always says mere vich bhoot ajanda :D). After that i really get soo upset and i regret what i said.

What do u do to control ur anger?

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest guptbenji9

WJKK WJKF

HEHEHehe my mom used to say th same too. ITs old fashioned thinking thats y they say it. so that used to make me even ,more angry.

Listen to path, and waheguru simran helps, or any other shabad that relaxes u as it will calm down the anger and relax u.

Dont worry about it bhenji maybe a phase ur going through which will pass, could be due to stress, ur lifestyle, lots of reasons, which all build up then affect our cognitive side.

Guest Kaur

I was in that situatiation. When I was feeling like that, my mum happened to be there, so I would take it on my mum. The more my mum told me to calm down the more I gt wound up.

Now when I feel stressed, or when something or someone is upsetting me, I will jus walk away and cool it off by taking a breather. Do what ever it takes to take your mind off things, go for a walk listen to keertan, paat or simran.

The best thing to do is take control before it takes over you. Trust me that way you don't upset anyone and you don't regret saying anything which is too late to take back.