Attachment With A Girl

Guest Satnam Singh

Guest Satnam Singh

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh.

im a 19 year old amrithari singh. theres a girl who ive known for about 6yrs now and we are tight together, like best freinds, and she is not amrithari. she has told me that she likes me and wants to marry me. personally ive liked her for a while but havnt told her because ive felt its wrong because my parents have not given permission to move foreward yet. i do want to marry her because we get along, comfortable around each other and we do paat together. both have been through tough times together. im living in the UK put now she is moving to india, and its not holding me back, what do i do now?? any gurmat veiws?

Vahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa

Vahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh.

im a 19 year old amrithari singh. theres a girl who ive known for about 6yrs now and we are tight together, like best freinds, and she is not amrithari. she has told me that she likes me and wants to marry me. personally ive liked her for a while but havnt told her because ive felt its wrong because my parents have not given permission to move foreward yet. i do want to marry her because we get along, comfortable around each other and we do paat together. both have been through tough times together. im living in the UK put now she is moving to india, and its not holding me back, what do i do now?? any gurmat veiws?

Marry Her

Guest Wrong advice

Some of these posts sound like you should run away and marry. No you should talk to your parent first they whil be hurt that you did.mt go to them on the first place

Marry Her

Get her to take amrit and marry her

Those are very immature replies, don't put stupid ideas in the guy's head! :dry2:

what do i do now?? any gurmat veiws?
Payarey shotey veer, I'm sure you already know what the Gurmat thing to do is :) You both are quite young and have a lot of life to see as of yet. There's school and career to consider and not to mention, your Sikhi as well. Personally, I feel that you should stay as friends until you have almost finished school/University. Of course, do not take any action with out consulting with your parents first, that goes for both you and the girl. However, if you are unable to stay as friends, then it may be better to keep your distance as much as possible for the next few years and concentrate on school, career and Sikhi. Just my 2 cents :)

Guest wrong

All these replies are shocking me. First off, if your amritdhari you shouldnt even be liking her like that. Shes not amritdhari and your eyes are getting off of sikhi and going on a female. That is wrong and you should go to your punj pyaray. Also, if you are ready to get married then ask her if she can take amrit and then you should see from there.

Those are very immature replies, don't put stupid ideas in the guy's head! :dry2:

Payarey shotey veer, I'm sure you already know what the Gurmat thing to do is :) You both are quite young and have a lot of life to see as of yet. There's school and career to consider and not to mention, your Sikhi as well. Personally, I feel that you should stay as friends until you have almost finished school/University. Of course, do not take any action with out consulting with your parents first, that goes for both you and the girl. However, if you are unable to stay as friends, then it may be better to keep your distance as much as possible for the next few years and concentrate on school, career and Sikhi. Just my 2 cents :)

But cant 1 always pay attention to career as well as keep such obligations. I didnt mean just marry her . It mite have sounded like that . But what i meant was marry her later once you are settled .

I am not amritdhari . I couldnt marry someone i wanted to marry cos i was looking to take a few risks in my career . I didnt want her to wait for me just cos i didnt know how much time it would take me to find satisfaction in what i did. but this guy has so much time

Guest tere chaped maaraan

meri gall sunn...19 saalaan da tu hega, 6 saalaan ton ohnu jaanda, matlab 13 saal di umar ton...odo kush pata vi si duniya baare? ehje siyappe best friend naal hee shuru hunde aa..naale baahli himmat aa kurri di jeehne tenu mooh te kehta ki tere naal viah karnauna...odda te bande nu bhull'ke nah pata lagge vi koi kurri bande nu pasand kardi aa, kyonki kurriyaan jaade karke dassdiya nai...pata nai ki fit kita aa Rab ne ohna ch, but thats how they are made...teri aali vakhri lagdi aa...anyways...tenu gurmat views chahidiyaan...gurmat says har paraayi kurri maa ja bhen ja beti vang hundi aa...apne aap nu tu amritdhari kenna, fer vi ehjea svaal puchhee janna? Guru Sahib nu puchhan di himmat nai hoi? jo sadde kol aa giya?

yaar menu tusi saare aashik singh ikk gall dasso...pello poaadeyaan ch fass'de kaahnu ho je baad cho Sikhsangat te Gupt section ch apna question pauna? siddaa siddaa maa pyo nu kehen ch tuhanu faansi lagdi aa? if u guys like each other, then encourage her to take Amrit, try to convince both your parents and hers to agree to it...if they do, well and good, if they dont, too bad...hope to find a better GurSikh spouse in future when u both have grown up...ur just 19...mai 19 da siga te kurri naal gall nai si kar hundi metho lol...hunn mai hatt'da nai lol...

if she is moving to india, jaan de ohnu...thoda sama ode bina kadd ke dekh...dekh teri kinni ku jaan nikkaldi...odi kinni ku nikkaldi...je taan tusi dovay ikk dujje ton bina nai reh sakde, fer te agge baare socheya ja sakda...je ohnu india ch hor koi labb peya, ja tenu UK ch hor koi labb pei, fer kaahnu ikk dujje da magaj phookee janneo?

roj roj nama rawla paa shadd'da koi na koi Sikhsangat te...mai sachee kenna, Admins ja Mods nu ikk vakhra section banauna chahida kutt khaade laila majjnuaan vaaste...jithe oh aake apna rona ron...Gurbani baare koi thread paa deyo te koi bhull'ke sunghan nai janda...aha aashkiyaan vaale thread koi maa da putt miss nai karda...aithe aake saare janay khanay advisor te counsellor bann jande, myself included...oye 2 line'aan Gurbani vaale threads ch vi paa deya karo kamleyo, kisay ne majj nai khol leni tuhadi...

baki satnaam sian chinta nai karni...19 saalaan ch inna serious hovenga te baki di umar bohot shittar pene tenu...eh kurri nu Rab vallo test samajh...je te kirpa hogi, viah ho giya, balle teri fer te...je nai, taan vi housla nah haari...Guru te bharosa rakhi...hor kush nai te vaapis aaji Sikhsangat te...bathere velle bande baiththay aithe tera dil behloun nu...changa time pass hou tera...naale 1-2 gallaan Gurbani diyaan vi sikh lavenga...

chal fer

cool down ho ja

Rab da naam lai

Sache Patshah meheraan karan tere te