Doctor Says We All Are Cannibals & Milk Is Meat !

This Doctor says we are cannibals (see the 9th Paragraph). He also says we kill loads of little creatures in our own bodies. (para 9 again)

He also says Milk is Meat! (see the 8th Paragraph)

I think he's missed two really obvious points:

• Re his Milk being meat claim - you don't have to kill an animal to get milk (big difference in cruelty there!!). Just to give a comparison.. If a mother gave her milk to her own baby, that would be very different to that mothers baby, killing his mother, chopping her up, burning her, and eating her
    flesh. To me that's the difference between drinking the milk of an animal, or killing and eating that animal. I am not having a go at meat eaters here, I just think this Doctor has missed some obvious facts here!
  • When he talks about us eating our own flesh i.e. drawing off our own fat when we are starving, this is involuntary and does not involve harming another creature (or even harming ourselves). So where is the harm in that??
  • When he talks about us killing micro beings in our own body just by breathing - he's missing the fact that it is necessary to breath, otherwise, we would be commiting suicide, which is against sikh principles!!
  • He also misses Vaheguru's Hukam. The drawing off your own fat, which happens by itself, is Vaheguru's Hukam, becuase we don't do anything. Breathing is also Vaheguru's Hukam. However, killing, burning and eating animals is our own choice. It is not necessary for us to do it, but we still do it!

I am not having a go at meating eaters here, I just think this doctor has missed some obvious points.

http://www.5abi.com/mchetna/0007-maas-khana-barsal-290311.htm

If anybody thinks I have missed the overall point this Doctor is making please let me know