How Often Do You Feel Worried And Insecure About Your Future ?

SarabjeetS

darling - an affectionate or familiar term of address , nothing sexual !

I now know loves and crushes only exists in head and are an utter waste of time and energy ..

And why would I be in school ? I would be in college .. ( I guess you are referring to college as school ).

No one calls me Darling anymore :(

<br />If u accept its in your karam , how can u make efforts<br />
<br /><br /><br />

karam is from the past. the influences on your life now are from karma. you are still free to make whatever efforts you wish to make in the present. naam bani, seva, satsangat all improve our karams. meaning that the weight of influences on our life lessens.

here's a simple example. let's say you want to regularly workout but don't. laziness is a habit, that's your past karma influencing you. it doesn't stop you from working out though. you can still make yourself go to the gym.

<br /><br /><br />

karam is from the past. the influences on your life now are from karma. you are still free to make whatever efforts you wish to make in the present. naam bani, seva, satsangat all improve our karams. meaning that the weight of influences on our life lessens.

here's a simple example. let's say you want to regularly workout but don't. laziness is a habit, that's your past karma influencing you. it doesn't stop you from working out though. you can still make yourself go to the gym.

Hmm . At what point do i know that the Karma has improved

it`s hard to know unless you reach some high spiritual stage. Sometimes life is going along fine, then all of a sudden bad things start happening. This doesn`t mean that our karam has suddenly become worse. it just means that some tougher karams have come up that we need to work through.

Think of a bag of marbles that represents all of your karma. This is a storehouse of karma (sanchit karam). In each life, a handful of marbles (karmas) are taken from this storehouse. These karmas MUST be lived through (pralabdh karam). Some of these karams are ``good``, while some are ``bad``. The severity of the pralabdh karams is AUTOMATICALLY reduced through seva, simran, satsangat. These three things also burn up sanchit karam as well. nishkaam simran (simran done without any desires) has the most powerful effect.

Although I feel that there is no way of absolutely knowing for sure, I can tell you from my own life that there have marked noticeable improvements in overall happiness and the ability to open doors since Maharaj had me do more jaap. You`ll probably notice a similar improvement in life once you make a serious effort to increase naam kamai, especially if its done in sangat. REGULAR meditation in sangat can cause a VERY noticeable improvement in quality of life.