Sikh student detained by Secret Service

stopsingh

Guest mehtab
Well there is truth behind what I wrote. I have experienced it on a visit to the US. I did not have any problem with Afro americans or the mexicans. Just the white euro americans.

I understand it will not solve the problem but I was highlighting the problem and where in my view it stems from.

A mass education program is needed in the USA as the country as a whole.

As for being racist if you think my views are such then so be it. I know I am not racist. It was not my peopel attacking and committing acts of genocide againt the indiginous population of the americas. It was the white european immigrants who killed millions of real americans.

So by the your visiting and interaction with couple dozen of white americans you JUDGED the whole millions of Euro Americans?? Saying this race is good and that race is bad is pure IGNORANT attitude veerjee.. Try to be more humble and don't judge the whole community by the actions of few. One hand we have italian punching sikh guy in new york, on the other hand we have italian grand mother supporting sikhs protesting against the police department in new york.. Simple we can't judge anyone based on it's race !! Pure ignorancy

in it..

I think veerjee.. let us (Sikh Americans) handle our own situations. Few days we have singh in LA Police and yesterday in NY Police.. soon we will bring changes.. If you wanna show support to us than be positive with our neighbors. I ask no more.. THanks Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ke fateh !!

lakh dollar di gal bolleya Singh apna :nihungsmile:

Well there is truth behind what I wrote. I have experienced it on a visit to the US. I did not have any problem with Afro americans or the mexicans. Just the white euro americans.

I understand it will not solve the problem but I was highlighting the problem and where in my view it stems from.

A mass education program is needed in the USA as the country as a whole.

As for being racist if you think my views are such then so be it. I know I am not racist. It was not my peopel attacking and committing acts of genocide againt the indiginous population of the americas. It was the white european immigrants who killed millions of real americans.

So by the your visiting and interaction with couple dozen of white americans you JUDGED the whole millions of Euro Americans?? Saying this race is good and that race is bad is pure IGNORANT attitude veerjee.. Try to be more humble and don't judge the whole community by the actions of few. One hand we have italian punching sikh guy in new york, on the other hand we have italian grand mother supporting sikhs protesting against the police department in new york.. Simple we can't judge anyone based on it's race !! Pure ignora

ncy in it..

I think veerjee.. let us (Sikh Americans) handle our own situations. Few days we have singh in LA Police and yesterday in NY Police.. soon we will bring changes.. If you wanna show support to us than be positive with our neighbors. I ask no more.. THanks Waheguru jee ka khalsa Waheguru jee ke fateh !!

Good luck to you. Educate the ignorant european americans if you can.

>>So by the your visiting and interaction with couple dozen of white americans you JUDGED the whole millions of Euro Americans?? Saying this race is good and that race is bad is pure IGNORANT attitude

Wouldnt it be great if everyone though like you and applied the same logic to all those who like to slate hindus and non punjabis just because some hindus took part in the 1984 riots etc. rolleyes.gif

Singh you are totally loosing the ground here.. Nobody is talking about 84's or hindus.. I don't know why you guys are in habit of dragging that issues in every single topic.. :wub: Don't reply/write if you nothing constructive to say.. Thank you

WJKK WJKF

Singh you are totally loosing the ground here.. Nobody is talking about 84's or hindus.. I don't know why you guys are in habit of dragging that issues in every single topic..  :wub:  Don't reply/write if you nothing constructive to say.. Thank you

WJKK WJKF

I was merely commentating that I thought your logical thinking was great :TH: and wished that other people could also think like you. If you have taken this the worng way then I am very sorry and seek forgiveness pray.gif

(I had to mention the 84 riots as this is an incident that causes us Sikhs great anger due to the injustice even though more than 19 years have passed. Some like me even get angry and castigate the whole Hindu quam for the fault of a few murdering hindus. But after reading your post I have changed and will now not do this in the future :TH: )

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i agree with stopsingh. ive lived in america all my life. you can say what you wanna say to them, but most of them wont listen to a word.

american1: eh look at that taliban

american2: hahahah

singh: i am a sikh....bla bla bla....explains everything

(singh walks away)

american1: eh look at that taliban

american2: hahahah, did he say something?

in one ear out the other......this is the average american...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest rsingh

two singhs recently went on holdiday to US they are keshadharhi but havent taken khade di phaul therefore had no kirpan. they where told to go to a seperate que where they where there bags were searched and every thing.

the stupid thing is in the other que they had a body scan and where they scanned people for weapons on the body where as this que didnt, U.S securit is so stupid!

two singhs recently went on holdiday to US they are keshadharhi but havent taken khade di phaul therefore had no kirpan. they where told to go to a seperate que where they where there bags were searched and every thing.

the stupid thing is in the other que they had a body scan and where they scanned people for weapons on the body where as this que didnt, U.S securit is so stupid!

So by the your visiting and interaction with a fewe US securoty officials you JUDGED US security stupid ? :wub:

Actually I agree with you most US people I have come across are not very cultured and their security services are a big joke. grin.gif

Guest rsingh

post september 11th american security is still a joke, take the John Kerry rally, the passes u needed to get in had no photo nothing and, i quote "where being traded for party tickets". thats american security. America is a great country and all that by wake up people!