Dhumma Sold Out To Badal - Watch Sikh Channel Right Now

Maybe Kam Singh can help us understand current situation with Sant Samaj. I wouldn't call Harnam Singh or Sant Samaj sell outs Zoltan Singh ji. We shouldn't make judgjements solely on

associations. Harnam Singh does katha and has published books on sikhi. I think Jathedar ji is simply unaware of numerous anti-panth stuff Badal has done. I think here in UK we all know

how bad Badal has been for panth. Unfortunatley in Punjab they don't have information regarding Badal, remember ptc news channel is 100% pro Badal. Infact it is said most news media

in Punjab is anti-sikh. They never report incidents properly i.e. mohali turban incident. Most people in Punjab didn't know it even happened!

Sant Samaj will never get backing from panth unless they distance themselves from Badal. It is in interest of Sant Samaj to cut off links with Badal to gain respect from entire panth.

Maybe Sant Samaj doesn't support Badal. However if this is the case, they should release statement, they need to be more vocal.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Of course they have knowledge of what the Badals get up to. Its not USSR in the 1960s we are talking about but Punjab, did Dhumma not see what happened in Ludhiana? Dhumma is more than aware of what goes on but is happy to tow the Badal line. Sadly he will not distance himself from Badal and soon you will see more individuals like Rode who will become Badal yes men.

zoltan singh ji

I guess trying to find some sort of explanation for why Jathedar ji is supporting Badal. The only reason I can come up with is that they don't have information of the damage Badal has been doing to the panth over the years.

For me the situation is so simple. Before I even start talking with Badal I would ask him direct to his face, make statement on tv or release statement on behalf of my organisation. Until Badal

can anwer why he is so special that he can sit on a chair in presence of dhan dhan sri Guru Granth Sahib ji maharaj, why he gives police protection to Ashutosh, why no 'premis' of jhoota

sauda and supporters of dera's ever get punished or even arrested when they attack sikhs, why gursikh's like Baba Baljit Singh are arrested so quickly..........................we can go on and on.

The simple fact is, Badal can't defend himself. He has no excuses for what he has done. How can he bow his head infront of jhoota sauda leader?! For this reason reason I would never have dealings

with Badal.

Matheen ji, which members of sant samaj oppose Badal? I haven't read any statements or anything in the news? It would be good to know which members oppose Badal. Also if they oppose

Badal they should make it clear, otherwise doubts will remain. Also Sant Harnam Singh is leader of Sant Samaj. It is important that jathedar ji himself releases a statement.

One thing I know for sure, jathedar Jarnail Singh Khalsa would never have allowed Badal do to what he has done. Nor any other chief minister. He would of at least made a speech condemning Badal.

Waheguru Ji Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!