Pls Read This & Comment- Need Opinions Before Its Published

_singhni_

The strengths of Sangat & Simran are always discussed but we hardly hear about the power of Seva. Therefore after a amazing weekend of been blessed with Guru Jes Seva i realised exactly how powerful Seva is when you carry out Seva from your heart.

This weekend was the first time since becoming Amrithari that Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Je Mahraji were going to bless us by coming to the family house. Therefore on friday after rehras sahib seva was started. The excitment of doing seva was undescribable. It was like everything had to be beyond perfect as the King of Kings was coming. Evening cleaning the floors and doors so that there was no dust around became enjoyable. Vaheguru. Once the cleaning preparations were completed, Mahraji’s ramala sahibs etc still had to be collected from Guru Ghar. Therefore with Guru Jis kirpa dhass was lucky enough to go and collect the items from Guru Ghar. I can’t even start to explain how amazing this felt. Vaheguru

As the night passed we continued doing seva with Guru Jis kirpa. It felt like there was no such thing as time. All that was important was doing the seva with complete pyare(love). Even though at somepoints we started to feel very tired, the tiredness never made us stop doing seva because everyone involved, were just so excited about Guru Ji coming

Before we knew it, it was 4am. The night had passed & Amrithvela had approached us. As majority of the preparations had been done, those of us who were Amrithari began getting ready to do Amrithvela. It was amazing & the most shocking thing was, that non of us felt tired. Instead once Amrithvela was over we started to prepare the room were the King of Kings were going to sit on their thrown

Been able to prepare the actual room was absoultely amazing

Before we knew it Guru Je had arrived. Vaheguru je. This was the most amazing feeling i have felt since taking Amrith. Vaheguru

Having been blessed with so much seva one would assume that one would be very tired. But the ironic thing is, i felt that i had so much energy that i even forgot that id had no sleep. Vaheguru.

It was not till this weekend that the power of seva hit me. Since been blessed enough to carry out this amazing seva, i feel that my love for Sikhi has given even more along with my strength within myself. Vaheguru.

Guru je thank you so much for blessing myself and others with the opportunity to do your seva. May we always be your slaves as without you we are NOTHING. Vaheguru

Ps: sorry if iv made any mistakes whilst posting this post. If i have please feel free to correct me