Place To Stay In Bham

Thanks alot for your response.

1 Bedrooms are v expensive esp in birmingham, around £500/pm which is too much. Yeh time is running out now, so do need to try find someone quick or look at another option. However, if there is another singh then thats most ideal, as there around £700/pm for 2 beds, splitting that looing at around 400 each including bills. therefore the option of someone else is good. Will wait a little longer and see if i can find somebody

Thanks alot for your response.

1 Bedrooms are v expensive esp in birmingham, around £500/pm which is too much. Yeh time is running out now, so do need to try find someone quick or look at another option. However, if there is another singh then thats most ideal, as there around £700/pm for 2 beds, splitting that looing at around 400 each including bills. therefore the option of someone else is good. Will wait a little longer and see if i can find somebody

Hanji, that is very expensive but there are some flats available eg this place which isn't too far from town. If all else fails, take a look at Opal1 or somewhere? The one at the end of Bristol Road, also near town and it only takes around 15 mins to the city centre on the bus. I'm sure they do self contained flats if you don't want to share a kitchen..

Hanji, that is very expensive but there are some flats available eg this place which isn't too far from town. If all else fails, take a look at Opal1 or somewhere? The one at the end of Bristol Road, also near town and it only takes around 15 mins to the city centre on the bus. I'm sure they do self contained flats if you don't want to share a kitchen..

OK thats really good. Ill take a look at them places. The falt on there was still quite far. To be honest im looking at walking distance around 25 min max. But im still searching. Thanks for the help.

If anyone still interested in sharing, pls let me know asap. Thanks