Tired

Guest sleeepy

Guest sleeepy

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguroo Ji Ke Fateh.

Basically over the past few months I've been feeling tired all the time and I've got very little motivation. My college attendance has dropped ridiculously low and I'm behind in everything at college. I've tried cold showers but I still manage to fall asleep after them aswell. Can someone please help?

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa,

Waheguroo Ji Ke Fateh.

Guest Guest

Eat early on a evening before going sleep. Don't eat later than 7pm. Try to eat lots of fruit and veg. Drink plenty of water before going sleep.

Sleep early.

Try the above for a few weeks, if that fails go see a doctor, you might be anaemic.

Check you are getting enough sleep

Go to doctors for blood tests: Hb, B12/folate, iron, vitamin D, thyroid

Make sure you are exercising

If none of these work then consider the possibility you are chronically stressed or depressed

get some test done from your doctor, you might have hypothyroidism or be anemic as the poster above mentioned.

there can be many reasons and you migh tneed to take an over vitamin supplement.

if you are vegetarian its important to take vitamin b 12 and iron tablets if you are a woman.

go to your doc and they can work you up for what might be the underlying cause to your symptoms

Guest sleeepy

Thanks for the replies! I have an underactive thyroid, low vitamin D and minor depression. I drink water all the time and try to eat as many fruits and vegetables but I'e also lost my appetite because I'm tired all the time.

Guest WOULD

Dear Bhenji/Paji

I also used to feel tired often, used to yawn all during school, be tired and literally doze off during lectures.

I thought I had some fatigue syndrome or something, but I got blood tests and nothing showed up.

When I started naam simran, I not only became more energised, I could even wake up for amrit vela, (if my uni friends knew this they would have been shocked!).

Naam is Truth(frequency of a balanced truth gyan) and I began to feed off it.

Do bhagti- God's pushing you towards Him.

Satnam Ji

Guest sleeepy

This question is too general !

There can be many reasons for your tiredness ! Could be your low thyroid or some mineral deficiency ... or anything !

please check with your doctor !

I apologise for my question being too "general", would you live my life story to make it stand out? I did say I have an underactive thyroid but according to blood tests its normal so theres not alot my doctor can do.

I apologise for my question being too "general", would you live my life story to make it stand out? I did say I have an underactive thyroid but according to blood tests its normal so theres not alot my doctor can do.

i am sorry if I hurt you by my post . What I am saying is that only doc can help u