Birmingham Riots Covered Live Only By Sangat Tv Brave Team

VISIT our facebook page to watch exclusive footage , Brave Sangat Team was working all night.

http://www.facebook.com/misjura#!/pages/Sangat-Television-Official/212996455391171

EXCLUSIVE LIVE on SANGAT TV FROM SOHO ROAD {INTERNET WEBSTREAM}

Sangat TV switches to Birmingham riots coverage

Aug 09, 2011 12:05 AM| Read / Post comments

Sangat TV runs Birmingham riots coverageBirmingham based religious channel, Sangat TV has switched to live news coverage of the riots and unrest in Birmingham.

Sangat TV, which broadcasts free-to-air on Sky Digital 847, has been showing live scenes from Soho Road, Handsworth, from just before midnight. The footage also included a police station next to Holyhead School in Handsworth being set ablaze.

Sangat TV and Sikh Channel have both been running straps urging viewers to "protect local Gurdwaras from riots in Birmingham and London" after a Gurdwara was reportedly attacked in Birmingham.

Sangat TV reporters have been battling with police to permit them access to cordoned parts of Soho Road but due to the extent of the violence, the media is not being allowed beyond these sections. Reporters of the channel have been informing shopkeepers of the damage caused and have urged them to protect their properties from looters and further chaos.

Out of the vast number of Asian TV channels on the digital satellite platform, only Sangat TV has opted to run updates live from the ongoing devastation.

http://media247.co.uk/biza​sia/newsarchive/2011/08/sa​ngat_tv_switc.php#comments

I have to admit, Sangat TV was extremely good. I was caught up in the riots, and managed to save my life and of family and friends,

with the beant Kirpa of Jagat Guru, Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj.

I stayed up all night to watch the exclusive coverage by Sangat Television.

I urge all to support Sangat Television, as their coverage has managed to save property, and create massive awareness.