Benefit Fraud

Guest Advice

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

A question for all those who want to report the matter to Authority.

If in place of this couple it was your parents or siblings, WILL YOU FOLLOW SUIT ?

Second generation British, Americans or Canadians are ignorant as to how their parents came out of India.

Plus what they did to gain citizenship and accumulate wealth.

Once they come to know the Truth, they should stop pointing finger's.

ਇਸੁ ਜਰ ਕਾਰਣਿ ਘਣੀ ਵਿਗੁਤੀ ਇਨਿ ਜਰ ਘਣੀ ਖੁਆਈ

ਪਾਪਾ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਨਾਹੀ ਮੁਇਆ ਸਾਥਿ ਜਾਈ

ਜਿਸ ਨੋ ਆਪਿ ਖੁਆਏ ਕਰਤਾ ਖੁਸਿਲਏ ਚੰਗਿਆਈ ॥੩॥ (SGGS jeeo - Ang 417)

For the sake of this wealth, so many were ruined; because of this wealth, so many have been disgraced. It was not gathered without sin, and it does not go along with the dead. Those, whom the Creator Lord would destroy - first He strips them of virtue. ||3||

ਇਸ ਧਨ ਦੀ ਖ਼ਾਤਰ ਬਹੁਤ ਲੋਕਾਈ ਖ਼ੁਆਰ ਹੁੰਦੀ ਹੈ ਇਸ ਧਨ ਨੇ ਬਹੁਤ ਦੁਨੀਆ ਨੂੰ ਖ਼ੁਆਰ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ। ਪਾਪ ਜ਼ੁਲਮ ਕਰਨ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਨਾ, ਇਹ ਦੌਲਤ ਇਕੱਠੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋ ਸਕਦੀ, ਤੇ ਮਰਨ ਵੇਲੇ ਇਹ (ਇਕੱਠੀ ਕਰਨ ਵਾਲੇ ਦੇ) ਨਾਲ ਨਹੀਂ ਜਾਂਦੀ। (ਪਰ ਜੀਵ ਦੇ ਕੀਹ ਵੱਸ?) ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਜਿਸ ਨੂੰ ਆਪ ਕੁਰਾਹੇ ਪਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ (ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਉਸ ਪਾਸੋਂ ਉਸ ਦੀ) ਚੰਗਿਆਈ ਖੋਹ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ।੩।

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Moderator please correct the font size of Gurbani Tuk for clear visibility.

Am i supposed to check preview and change the font size Every time from SriGranth.org ?

Can your Techie fix this problem.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

A question for all those who want to report the matter to Authority.

If in place of this couple it was your parents or siblings, WILL YOU FOLLOW SUIT ?

Second generation British, Americans or Canadians are ignorant as to how their parents came out of India.

Plus what they did to gain citizenship and accumulate wealth.

Once they come to know the Truth, they should stop pointing finger's.

When majority of Asians came to UK there was no such benefits! My grandad came over 70 years ago, my parents were born here. The majority of Sikhs and for that matter asians who came here worked hard, never claimed benfits forwhich they were not entitled.

Your question about if it was your parents or siblings would you report them, well your question is void as most decent people wouldn't even contemplate commting fraud.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I specifically mentioned 2nd Generation not 3rd !

Let me explain, when an individual moves from one country to other it's Mostly due to Financial reasons.

In general those who have money and assets don't migrate !

Plus majority who do migrate aren't Highly Educated to secure good pay jobs.

Even if they become self employed or start a small business still they cannot save enough money to buy a house if they pay full tax and follow all the rules & regulations.

Claiming benefits is not the only kind of fraud in this world.

Like, if a Sikh doesn't give Dasvand then he/she too is a fraud or chor.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I specifically mentioned 2nd Generation not 3rd !

Let me explain, when an individual moves from one country to other it's Mostly due to Financial reasons.

In general those who have money and assets don't migrate !

Plus majority who do migrate aren't Highly Educated to secure good pay jobs.

Even if they become self employed or start a small business still they cannot save enough money to buy a house if they pay full tax and follow all the rules & regulations.

Claiming benefits is not the only kind of fraud in this world.

Like, if a Sikh doesn't give Dasvand then he/she too is a fraud or chor.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Yes we should give 10%. Baba Nanak stated 3 things by which we should lead our daily lives Naam Japo, Vand shako & kirat karo. Naam Jaapo is very important to connect with god, the other 2 refer to this pyshical life we live. Vand shako is also very important, as we should give charity to those less fortunate. However, Baba Nanak also stressed kirat karo. Earn an honest living. All three are important. But I think Kirat kar and vand shako are related. You can only share something if you have something to share. But to have something to share you have to work for it HONESTLY.

Now claiming benefits, when you already work is stealing. It's not exactly honest is it? So would you give dasvaand out of your benefits which your not entitled too? As it contradicts kirat karo. How can you give dasvaand out of dishonest earnings?

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Gurdssingh ji,

We should try our best to follow teachings of Guru Sahibaan's.

The point i wanted to make was

Nobody's without dirt or sin so why point fingers ?

Stop worrying about others.

Every one operates under the 'Law of Karma' and as one sows, so one reaps.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

• 3 weeks later...

If I was you I wouldn't part take in their fraudulent form filling. Tell them what you are claiming is not allowed if they demand to ask why. I wouldn't advise reporting them. The UK government's richest "elite's" people on top of the power pyramid are not paying their taxes and are stealing from everyone they hold the most wealth by hiding and retaining their unjust amassed wealth using swiss accounts and offshore addresses on tax haven islands. So if the UK government is not going to go after the most wealthy of society then why pick on the already disadvantaged of society.

To look at it in Sikh historical terms, Sikhs have attacked, looted caravans of murderous invading armies who came to loot the riches and wealth of the people and lands that inhabited there. So one can morally and historically justify their actions if they are claiming a bit more in benefits than entitled too. Though having said that I wouldn't advise one too claim benefits they not entitled too as sooner or later you will be caught and would have to repay the money back in some form or another. Also when one start "stealing" or looting from an employer or charities or innocent individuals then you most definitely in the wrong on all counts.