The Experience Of Meeting Him

Beginner

WJK WJF

Just want some facts and opinions. I picture the experience of meeting God as being otherworldly, celestial, amazing, and wonderful, a feeling like flying amongst stars, a breath of fresh air as your soul is cooled and washed down by crisp cool water. Also, and forgive me if i said something wrong here, but is it also like you have just taken a blissful Maha-drug? Pleasure that far exceeds those of the body and these worldly drugs? Could someone please elaborate.

im guessing it would be a very personal experience and that everyones experience would be in some way unique to themselves and their own character, rather than a generalisation, just my thoughts anyway...

Could you direct me to a saints experience written online anywhere? I also have Bhai Rama Singh Jis book. Is there any page in that where He talks about anything like this???

im guessing it would be a very personal experience and that everyones experience would be in some way unique to themselves and their own character, rather than a generalisation, just my thoughts anyway...

Could you direct me to a saints experience written online anywhere? I also have Bhai Rama Singh Jis book. Is there any page in that where He talks about anything like this???