Help Needed

Guest gupt10

WJKK WJKF

sadh sanagt ji I need your help, I took amrit about four months ago and I just realised that for the past two days I have been using my brothers toothbrush, he drinks,smokes and eats meat and I used his brush by accident, now do I have to re-take amrit as this is jhoot or do I have to go for pesh as it wasn't intentional, please advise

BHUL CHUK MARF

^^You did nothing wrong, he's the silly person who drinks and smokes and I presume has a very similar coloured toothbrush to yours.. lol :)

Just rinse your mouth out with some water or mouthwash, thank God for everything you've got and continue your bhagti..

• 1 month later...

Veerji don't worry. It was an accident. Waheguru will understand I am sure as you did not do it purposely. I am glad you took Amrit to become a Guru da Sikh. I took Amrit last year. Before that I drank heavily, ate maas and did drugs. I thank Waheguru everyday for the Darshan he bestowed upon me to take Amrit. I begged and begged and finally I can now call myself a Sikh. What I am trying to say is that if Waheguru can forgive me and let me take Amrit after all my dirty mistakes, I am sure Waheguru will forgive for a mistake that was unintentional.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Ranjeet Singh

Cmon seriously hes your brother you came from the same mother ...

Well true but when it comes to following rehat than you have follow what our guru sahib jee said.

As gurbani says that we came in this world all alone and will go alone after death... all around us is just false relationship.. only relationship with god through gurbani is truth !

Well true but when it comes to following rehat than you have follow what our guru sahib jee said.

As gurbani says that we came in this world all alone and will go alone after death... all around us is just false relationship.. only relationship with god through gurbani is truth !

Well said S1ngh