Urgent Help Needed Re: Youtube <banned word filter activated>

Guest KopSingh

Guest KopSingh

hey guys theres a "singh" on a youtube page who claims to be a sikh (probably is), and he is doubtin sikhi, our gurus knowledge, doubtin that there is only one god. hes subsequently become an atheist. he stil has hair/turban but keeps comin up wit ridiculous statements. i replied to him in good faith/care/concern n he jus seems hell bent on cussin me. can sumone help me with this bandhar.

He swears ALOT and keeps callin me by a racist word (?) and even im getin annoyed with him. Also i stated how guru nank was the first prophet 2 claim the world is round and how there is not just 7 skies/clouds etc but millions n millions of galaxies, n now hes accusin me of talkin out my a...

have i done sumink wrong? i even referred 2 him as 'bro', coz hes a sikh, he then seems 2 mock me for that. dont wana assume, but he sounds like a horrible human being

here is a link - WARNING: HE SWEARS quite a bit - check it

Guest KopSingh

KopSingh,

You have done nothing wrong. I have read your comments and you have put that bandhar in his place.

Carry on the good work.

really? thanks pravaa, i kinda had 2nd thoughts n maybe i should of been the bigger man and held out a bit, but as u can see he was absolutly ridiculous with his statements. especially regarding guru nanak and the world being round, can u believe a "sikh" was so disrespectful 2 a prophet, nevermind a prophet who is his dad. i think im gona let him be and not reply back anymore if he givs another silly jawaab

btw i stated that guru nanak revealed the world being round before galileo did, im not sure if this is right, so if galileo said it 1st n im wrong then i apologise 2 everyone.

thanks

Bro y get urself in discussions with idiots. He could be a non-sikh posting as a Sikh as many trolls do there. Just get the uploader of the video to moderate the videos so stupid comments are not allowed. And in future do not engage or debate with fools who have an anti-sikh agenda as Guru Ji instructed us :)

really? thanks pravaa, i kinda had 2nd thoughts n maybe i should of been the bigger man and held out a bit, but as u can see he was absolutly ridiculous with his statements. especially regarding guru nanak and the world being round, can u believe a "sikh" was so disrespectful 2 a prophet, nevermind a prophet who is his dad. i think im gona let him be and not reply back anymore if he givs another silly jawaab

btw i stated that guru nanak revealed the world being round before galileo did, im not sure if this is right, so if galileo said it 1st n im wrong then i apologise 2 everyone.

thanks

that guy is just confused and hates his heritage and the faith of his parents...see on a few posts back where i mentioned the disadvantages of a extreme liberal society...self hating sikhs

Guest KopSingh

Bro y get urself in discussions with idiots. He could be a non-sikh posting as a Sikh as many trolls do there. Just get the uploader of the video to moderate the videos so stupid comments are not allowed. And in future do not engage or debate with fools who have an anti-sikh agenda as Guru Ji instructed us :)

yea but bro/sis i did it in good faith and wanted 2 stray him back into sikhi (i reckon hes a genuine sikh), but yea maybe ur right, i shud leave the loonies alone. i just hope he doesnt become a permanant non-believer

Guest KopSingh

oh lord hes talkin more nonsense now, i said how gurus r prophets from god, n now hes sayin theres a difference between gurus n prophets, i thort gurus/prophets r messengers from god, so then it doesnt matter what u call em, guru or prophet, am i wrong?

he says prophets do miracles, our gurus dont do miracles, coz in sikhi we dont believe in magic/miracles do we.

But then wat do we call the kaaba turning in sikhi? (i called it godly act).

i kno i shud stop replyin 2 him, but hes really getin on ma nerves, n sayin i kno nuthin bowt my own religion. even tho i had 2 correct him bowt guru harkrishen curin sick ppl, NOT guru har rai as he stated.