200 Youth React To Pakistani Grooming Case

PAL 07

A lot of the EDL members have been causing trouble outside the hearing, which has almost led to the collapse of the trial and delaying any justice being served for the innocents that were involved. They've even targeted random Asians outside the court that have absolutely nothing to do with the case. What an absolute bunch of tools.

A lot of the EDL members have been causing trouble outside the hearing, which has almost led to the collapse of the trial and delaying any justice being served for the innocents that were involved. They've even targeted random Asians outside the court that have absolutely nothing to do with the case. What an absolute bunch of tools.

you blame them?..its called anger..not everyone is bhramgyaani and can contain it...if this happened in my local bits to my relatives or people i knew.i dont know what i would do..

you blame them?..its called anger..not everyone is bhramgyaani and can contain it...if this happened in my local bits to my relatives or people i knew.i dont know what i would do..

So it's OK for them to target a totally innocent Asian who happened to be outside the court during the trial simply because the perpetrators were also Asian?? Have you lost your mind?! It's understandable to have anger at something so vile but to then direct that towards someone whose only crime was to be in the wrong place at the wrong time is no way to behave. There is no excuse for that sort of thing.

So it's OK for them to target a totally innocent Asian who happened to be outside the court during the trial simply because the perpetrators were also Asian?? Have you lost your mind?! It's understandable to have anger at something so vile but to then direct that towards someone whose only crime was to be in the wrong place at the wrong time is no way to behave. There is no excuse for that sort of thing.

most of them were youth...and you yourself should know youth are known to be hot headed...once your enraged you loo9se your senses...you only realise what you have done after the adrenaline goes and you have calmed down...dont be so judgemental..in the heat of action...you make mistakes...