Honey Singh Yo-Yo, Now Need To Go Go

Vijayender

ਜਿੱਥੇ ਪੰਜਾਬ 'ਚ ਔਰਤਾਂ ਦੀ ਸੰਸਥਾ 'ਇਸਤਰੀ ਜਾਗ੍ਰਿਤੀ ਮੰਚ' ਨੇ ਹਨੀ ਸਿੰਘ ਸਮੇਤ ਲੱਚਰ ਗਾਇਕੀ ਵਾਲੇ ਗਾਇਕਾਂ ਖਿਲਾਫ ਝੰਡਾ ਚੁੱਕਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ, ਉਥੇ ਹੀ ਵਿਦੇਸ਼ਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਵੱਸਦੇ ਸੂਝਵਾਨ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਵੀ ਇਹੋ ਜਿਹੇ ਗਾਇਕਾਂ ਖਿਲਾਫ ਆਵਾਜ਼ ਉਠਾ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ ਤਾਂ ਜੋ ਨੌਜਵਾਨ ਪੀੜ੍ਹੀ ਭਟਕਣ ਤੋਂ ਬਚ ਸਕੇ।

Read here http://www.jagbani.com/news/jagbani_63533/

honey singh is a joke..if he is the future of the punjabi music industry..then i rather shoot myself dead now...hope someone deals with him like chamkilla..

This is interesting. I've always wondered about Chamkila, was he advocating what he use to sing about OR was he just telling his listeners the things that use to go on in Punjabi society without offering an opinion either way?

In terms of artistry, if someone were to write a story about a racist, sexist serial killer (the most extreme kind of person I can think of, lol) but the author himself was a decent guy, should that author be confused with his fictional character, therefore people were to assume that the author is writing about himself - and most importantly, endorsing such behaviour - when all he's doing is writing about said despicable guy in order to illustrate what NOT to do?