What The .....?

I was being sarcastic. You guys are all "oh but she's not Sikh" blah blah. I'm saying so what if she is Sikh or not? Doesn't matter. What she did was wrong and should e judged in accordance to that. Not whether she is Sikh or Christian or Muslim or Jew.

YOU need to read this thread again and actually LOOK at what you have written. It's absolutely ridiculous

I stated before hand she was a lowlife for doing what she did it doesnt what if she sikh or not what she did was discpicable what my issue was west london singh jumping to conclusion that she was part of our community. I had issue with that just because one has a punjabi name it doesnt make her from our community. Sikhs come from all backgrounds these days this is a sikh forum not a punjabi centric forum so our community is the sikh community not punjabi.

If the article had specifically said she is a sikh woman I would have said yes its shameful for us sikhs we have such people but if they are not saying the religion then why are we putting this woman as part of us? as i highlighted before there are many non-sikh punjabi's who have sikh sounding names we shouldnt automatically assume one is from our community...thats all

I take what your'e saying people. But.....in that case stop calling all the people who mudered

a quarter of a million Sikhs Hindus simply because they had a hndu name and stop calling the people who caues our holucausts muslims simply because they had muslims names. While your at it.... Stop calling all the English we faught 'English' simply because they had '|English' names......Stop calling all the pathans muslims simply because they had muslim names....Stop calling all the afghanns muslim simply because they had muslim names. Lets all live in a perfect world with blinkers on. A world where we see know evil and hear no evil. A world where muslims are criminal and sikhs are law abiding and where we can call the hindus bigots for suggesting us sikhs are uneducated foolls. Lets prove the Indians bigots right by pretending we're too stupid to realise that ravidassais who reject sikhism would have the surname devi, chand or ram...and christians from a sikh background would have the surname they were born with (anything but kaur or singh). I'm with you genie. Lets play to the Bollywood stereotype that portrays us as thick and then lets criticise bollywood for portraying us as thick.

They portray us as thick my friend...because we are thick.

It is a good point though. How many times do you see a Caucasian person who kills somebody referred to as 'Christian' just because they live in England and have white skin? There a lot of Panjabi folk who don't care for Sikhi or even believe in God yet they're automatically labelled as Sikh because of their name.

Or is the assumption that anyone from an Asian background MUST believe in an all-powerful deity, therefore to refer to them by their assumed religious background is easier than trying to describe someone based on their non-religious ethnic background?