To Anyone Who Can See Shaheed Singhs

Guest Nimarta

Guest Sukhjinder Kaur

Thanks all of you to sharing these views with us. I am glad to read these posts that the Real Singhs are there in the world who have love for Gurbaani and Amritvela. I will only say that who have Naam Simran with every breath, they are close to Waheguru, and Waheguru always help those good people. Shaheed Singh are good and pure souls, they are part or Aansh of Waheguru. When somebody recites Naam, Shaheed Singhs help his/her to take Naam peacefully. They make you to wake up at the time of Naam Simran.

• 4 months later...
Guest GurSikh

Or to encourage yourself to became more RehatDhari you can read shaheed Singh/singhnia stories. And read chaupia and chandi do vaar sahibs everyday try to make it part of your nitnem. As time passes and you get used to that add more bania and do more simran. Singhs back then used to only get like 3-5 hours of sleep. It might be hard in begining so start slowly with vahiiguroo's kirpa do ardas for amritvela etc. and it would be also good to keep on doing simran wherever you are in your mind and not to talk to much and think before replying or talking. Vahiiguroo ?

• 1 year later...
Guest Mandeep Singh

WJKK WJKF One of the most respected saints in sikh community came from punjab to australia in sep 2013 and when i went to airport to recieve Him, He didnt say anything except " Now the time has come to baptise you in sikhi". And I had this fortunate darshans of two Shaheed Singhs in one of the sydney Gurudwara in november, a month before i came back to india in dec 2013 and had my KHANDE KI PAHAUL in march 2014. That state in which you have this wholy darshans or experience CAN NOT be defined in any form of words. Its a subject of experience only. Its through reciting more and more BAANI of GURU MAHARAJ or thru NAAM SIMRAN that anybody can be blessed with the darshans of great SHAHEED SINGHS only through kirpa of GURU MAHARAJ.

Its definitely true that there is another unseen world out there which is probably operating at a different frequency level or something which normal people can't even imagine, let alone seeing or experiencing it through these materalistic eyes. The concept of souls, good ones or bad ones, is true if one tries to search about it and start to practise religion in true and strict form, then these experiences can be felt.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name="Nimarta" post="531975"

Kaal: i don't live in the UK or Canada, so is there any good sangat in the US?

i really want a amrit vela routine and i have tried staying awake all night, but i never last beyond 2:00, i fall asleep

and if i do wake up at amrit vela, i keep falling asleep during nitnem/abhiyaas then next day can't wake up. any help appreciated.

check this website for locall programs in US and Canada

http://mysimran.info/simran-in-your-city/

Guest Here to Live

The Army of Sach kandh does seva, good souls including angels will come and help guide humans that are open to receiving guidance.

If you accept that our thoughts create our reality,and that all is energy/frequency- then you will at least kind of understand that if you think of an angel or a shaheed, you are connecting with them through thought and they will sense your energy thinking about them.

When I think of Guru Nanak, I see him sitting in a gurdwarra in a higher realm, and strongly feel a connection with him just through thinking of him. And I feel his guidance as if he were right in front of me. But Gurbani is really all you need to be a good soul, we have everything in front of us to live a saintly way of life so we don't need to dwell on shaheed singhs and what else is above/around us.

We are here to live Truthfully and Serve.

The Army of Sach kandh does seva, good souls including angels will come and help guide humans that are open to receiving guidance.

If you accept that our thoughts create our reality,and that all is energy/frequency- then you will at least kind of understand that if you think of an angel or a shaheed, you are connecting with them through thought and they will sense your energy thinking about them.

When I think of Guru Nanak, I see him sitting in a gurdwarra in a higher realm, and strongly feel a connection with him just through thinking of him. And I feel his guidance as if he were right in front of me. But Gurbani is really all you need to be a good soul, we have everything in front of us to live a saintly way of life so we don't need to dwell on shaheed singhs and what else is above/around us.

We are here to live Truthfully and Serve.

✔️ Like

Guru Ji after the Battle of Chamkaur Sahib

After the Battle of Chamkaur Sahib, Guru Gobind Singh ji with only very few Sikhs went to a village. No one knew, they were Sri Dashmesh Pita, with an exception of two Sikhs brothers in whose house Guru ji stayed. One of them was devotional Sikh and other was not that much in Sikhi. Days past, slowly people began to know that Sri Dashmesh Pita is living here... So sangat started coming... One day the big brother was going for the darshan of Guru Sahib. While walking, he was thinking that if Guru Ji is so mighty, then why couldn't he defend himself and protect his sons in the battle of Chamkaur Sahib... His sons are no more alive... So how can he be a Guru ... Meanwhile he noticed a small Singh, around 4 feet in height, coming ... So he thought of waiting for him and they will go together for Guru Ji's darshab. When he looked back, the Singh grew bigger... He changed the colour of his bana from blue to white... When that Singh came close, the bigger brother asked who he was and what he was doing. The Singh replied: "I'm a Shaheed Singh". Then he told: "We are 96 crore (960 million) in number and present at Chaumkaur Sahib. We were praying and crying with our hands folded to Dashmesh Pita to let us go in battle field... Only one Shaheed Singh can finish all the Turks from this world within seconds... But Guru Ji didn't allow us. He also said every time there is Shaheedi Pehra of 5000 Shaheed Singhs with Guru Ji.

https://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Shaheed_Singhs