Uk: Sikh Caught Drinking Over Skype, Kills Cousin

Guest baljeet

Guest baljeet

Below is copy of email send to broadcasting media of India via my friend and I am publishing here so all sikh sites give proper attention to this issue.

I want to bring to your attention the below par standards being used by Zeenews.com in reagards of publishing news on the internet. Please have a look at the following news posted on zeenews.com

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/uk-sikh-caught-drinking-over-skype-kills-cousin_770882.html

which has the headline "UK: Sikh caught drinking over Skype, kills cousin"

I am disappointed about the use of Religion in a news which has nothing to with it. It brings bad taste and is unethical for a big news channel like zeenews. Would it be correct if the news start getting published in terms of the religion of the culprit ?

few examples will be "Hindu caught stealing" or "Muslim corrupt leader".

I have send many emails to zeenews regarding same as this is not the first time they have published such a report. I hope that being you will be able to bring them to table and improve the standards of broadcasting to a level what it should be.

Hoping that you as a departmment will bring justice to it.

Regards

Baljeet

dont b suprised, this is the same zee tv, whos channel "zee music" here in the uk during the mid 2000's put a ban on panjabi videos, which had sardars in their!!!

sure enough the channel went out of business, LOOOOOL!!

now britasia has all the panjabi videos on their now, n they r the most popular asian channel, wihtout doubt, EFF zee tv