Losing Control

Guest not happy

Guest not happy

wjkk wjkf

okay so heres the thing, i can get really paraniod... in a sense that i get paraniod with my concious and with waheguru. the thing is i always think that if i do somehting wrong or think somehting wrong then somehting will go wrong in my life. and the thing is im in college and i already dont like being there becuase i feel that when i do somehting outside of college that is wrong somehting bad willhappen to me when im inside college. for example: lets say i need elp from mahraj i will listen to alot of bani, bt if i dont somehtims i will listen to english music and then i feel guilty concious and paranid that waheguru will make me pay... i am goin to college tomorrow and i am really overwhelmed and apprehensive about it becuase i feel like something will go wrong or i am going to be in an awkward situation... i know that sometimes i do things but its like i have such a big concious and i feel like eveything i do is wrong and that i will get in trouble for it with waheguru... i feel really anxious all the time and then i get awkward around people becuase of it, especially when im in college... can someone help me i feel alone :((

WJKK WJKF

Guest guest

So don't do the things that make you feel guilty.

Otherwise you will start to build on these bad habits which will make you do thing's that you normally wouldn't.

Keep your self occupied with studies, exercise and sangat. Sangat is important.

Guest RavindaSingh

Just relax seriously OP youre overthinking your whole situation too much that youre puttin yourself into a bad state just take it easy do the right thing and keep close to sikhi and then youll feel much better....plus if you know you are doing something wrong then why do it ? just go about your daily routine which involves sikhi and youll be fine :)

waheguru ji ............Be yourself...you are unique...everyone is unique...and Guru ji loves you.... don't care about others.....ur self esteem seems to be low....think positive....the energy, be it negative or positive, we release comes back to us.....what we give comes back to us in some way or other........ boost up your self confidence with Gurbani, nitnem, katha and keertan....Guru saab is bakhshanhaar...

hum baarik mugad eyaan, pita samjhaawenge

sut khin khin bhul bigarh, jagat pit bhaweinge

manukh bhaulan haar hai.....sirf ik guru te akal purkh bhulaan ton rahit han.........if u do somrthing worng, apologize to Guru ji.....HE loves us, we are HIS sons and daughters.....he always forgive us......I just read this in some book, forgot the name of the book, may be Gurmukh Jeewan of Bhai Sahib Bhai Veer Singh ji.......in those days.....Britishers in India were teaching christanity and one padri was doing lecture to Hindus and sikhs, he was making Christanity as the best religions and de grading the others.....He said some religion forgives a person's one mistake, some 20 or some 30...but Jesus forgives 70 times,,,,so Jesus is the biggest among all.......Bhai Veer singh was may be 7 yrs old and was listening to him......Bhai sahib interupted him and asked so whoever forgives you the most is the biggest, padri said yes......Bhai sahib said then Guru Nanak Dev ji is the biggest as he forgives infinitely.....and bhai sahib elaborated the prospects of Sikhism.....padri was shut quiet and went inside the church without saying anything..........

pray to waheguru ji every morning and every night before going to sleep.....tell him your problem and ask him to be your ang sang.....your life"ll be changed.....

waheguru ji bhalla karan......

Well tbh that’s how it works, Kaal uses our own thoughts against us, so something you might think of, might become true, negative or positive and you connect that to God, but you dont know how God interacts with us, so are basing this on what you think God does.

How it works is this life is game against the Punj choor, they are ones active in our life second to second, and depending on how much we are entrapped within Maya, the force put on us varies, we dont know this due to not knowing enough about Guru jee Writings and listening to Sants who have played and won this game, Sant isher singh, Sant waryam singh ji are examples of Gurshikhs with knowledge of the other side and the Game.

So due to this our state of mind according to Gurbani is drowning or called asleep within Maya. To test if you are trapped is simple, take a seat and close your eyes and sit there and try not have a thought, if you can go 20 mins to 1 hour without any involuntary thoughts you are not controlled by Kaal, punj choor, but if doing simran or path your bombarded with thoughts you fit that example of asleep.

My advice is to listen to audios of Sant Isher singh Jee, also Sant Buppinder singh jee, who is currently alive and doing parchaar on True Sikhi, which is Spritual based which is the Mind, Atma, Punj Choor, learn about how they affect the mind, and this will tell you whether its Ego effecting you or Attachment and so on.

My advice is to listen to a Bachan a Gur Mukh once told me, he said if everyone just followed 1 shabad of our Sat Guru, they would never come within chrasi again.

jaijaavanthee mehalaa 9 |

beeth jaihai beeth jaihai janam akaaj rae |

Slipping away - your life is uselessly slipping away.

nis dhin sun kai puraan samajhath neh rae ajaan |

Night and day, you listen to the Puraanas, but you do not understand them, you ignorant fool!

kaal tho pehoochiou aan kehaa jaihai bhaaj rae |1| rehaao |

Death has arrived; now where will you run? ||1||Pause||

asathir jo maaniou dhaeh so tho thaero hoe hai khaeh |

You believed that this body was permanent, but it shall turn to dust.

kio n har ko naam laehi moorakh nilaaj rae |1|

Why don't you chant the Name of the Lord, you shameless fool? ||1||

raam bhagath heeeae aan shaadd dhae thai man ko maan |

Let devotional worship of the Lord enter into your heart, and abandon the intellectualism of your mind.

naanak jan eih bakhaan jag mehi biraaj rae |2|4|

O Servant Nanak, this is the way to live in the world. ||2||4||

Heres a link to the shabad being Sung by one of our Jewel Kirtanis from the 1900's