Another Great Mother Of The Khalsa Panth Has Passed Away

das_1

Another great mother of the khalsa panth has passed away over the last couple of days.

I don’t have much information and those gursikhs who no more will surely post more soon.

Bhai Rajinder Singhs mother had passed away in India.

Bhai Rajinder Singh is currently serving life sentence in the UK for killing the dusht Darshan Dassia back in 1987 in Southall UK. Bhaisahib has been in prison since 1987 and is still completing his life sentence tariff.

Please do ardass for this great mother who gave the panth a great jodha soorma.

those 2 southall geezers who gunned down that bandhar r legends

'geezer' hardly sounds respectful to kurbani, not even in cockney slang having grown up in London. It is a derogatory term.

or u want me 2 praise that fake baba?

Whether you want to praise a fake baba or not is your own business. Gurfateh.

'geezer' hardly sounds respectful to kurbani, not even in cockney slang having grown up in London. It is a derogatory term.

LOL bro y u gettin upset over this? Geezer's is the same as saying guy's/boy's, so if i sed "those 2 southall guys/boys who gunned down that bandhar r legends", wud u have been offended?

Since u meantioned cockney rhyming slang, maybe i shud have sed "those 2 southall Fridge Freezers who gunned down that bandhar r legends!

Whether you want to praise a fake baba or not is your own business. Gurfateh.

No thanks, coz enemies of the panth need 2 b dealt with. WJKK WJKF

LOL bro y u gettin upset over this? Geezer's is the same as saying guy's/boy's, so if i sed "those 2 southall guys/boys who gunned down that bandhar r legends", wud u have been offended?

Since u meantioned cockney rhyming slang, maybe i shud have sed "those 2 southall Fridge Freezers who gunned down that bandhar r legends!

No thanks, coz enemies of the panth need 2 b dealt with. WJKK WJKF

I didn't mean to offend you, just to defend the respect of our soorme.