Announcements

good

I am looking for some advice, at my local Gurdwara they announce local commununity functions such as-

Mens partys (badgi,all mens party at a hall).

Ladies sunget (all ladies party at a hall).

Is this right?

Are we going to the Gurdwara to be close to GURU or is it place where we can find out what is happening localy?.

What do think?

What if anything, i should do?

Pls a hubble Benti only sensible help and advise pls as i need a starting point i can go foward with.

I am looking to write a letter to the Gurdwara comminttee regarding this issues,but need to be diplomatic.

I need help.

Where would i start from?

I need the comminttee understand,what they are is wrong without sounding patronising.

I also what add a time scale to the letter,how would i do that?

Pls help.

Why not take a picture of the offending posters so we can see exactly what's being said? At the moment you're asking people to get hot and bothered about an issue that only you're aware of.

As for advice, I would think if you really feel passionately about it then approach the committee and tell them you don't think it's appropriate for a Gurughar to advertise upcoming parties and events.

I reply with a realistic and doable plan of action and I get a PM telling me I'm going to hell. Well that's great.

Stop being a child. Only YOU know of this problem so what can WE faceless people do about it if you don't take the initiative? At least take a picture of the notices so we can see in what context these messages are presented.

I told you to stop PMing me yet you did it again. What part of that is hard to understand?

If you'd have placed all your efforts into putting into action what I suggested earlier, instead of needlessly guilt-tripping me via the medium of Gurbani (the only person to have replied to your thread who didn't tell you to take them down), you'd have solved the problem by now! :biggrin2: < - smiley.