Secret Of His Mystery...

rwgu bYrwVI mhlw 4 Gru 1 dupdy

<> siqgur pRswid ]

suin mn AkQ kQw hir nwm ] iriD buiD isiD suK pwvih Bju gurmiq hir rwm rwm ]1] rhwau ] nwnw iKAwn purwn jsu aUqm Kt drsn gwvih rwm ] sMkr k®oiV qyqIs iDAwieE nhI jwinE hir mrmwm ]1] suir nr gx gMDRb jsu gwvih sB gwvq jyq aupwm ] nwnk ik®pw krI hir ijn kau qy sMq Bly hir rwm ]2]1]

(AMg: 719)

Listen, O mind, to the Unspoken Speech of the Lord’s Name. Riches, wisdom, supernatural spiritual powers and peace are obtained, by vibrating, meditating on the Lord God, under Guru’s Instruction. || 1 || Pause || Numerous legends, the Puraanas, and the six Shaastras, sing the sublime Praises of the Lord. Shiva and the thirty-three million gods meditate on the Lord, but they do not know the secret of His mystery. || 1 || The angelic and divine beings, and the celestial singers sing His Praises; all Creation sings of Him. O Nanak, those whom the Lord blesses with His Kind Mercy, become the good Saints of the Lord God. || 2 || 1 ||

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

Deep singh ji,

"O Nanak, those whom the Lord blesses with His Kind Mercy, become the good Saints of the Lord God. || 2 || 1 || "

Saints know it all :D

i dont knwo what next Guru sahib ji says bout this...

read from teh page listed ...and u will find out more.

only in human form we can know him. those millions of gods preyd, did naam jap, but to get something. they didnt do naam jap to se akal purakh and be one with Him, but instead they choose the powers. and Guru sahib ji exaplins to us, i dont kno where.Guru sahib ji tells us that those million gods want to be in human form so they can sing Praises of lord to meet him, but they cant. only in human form is whn one can unite with waheguru ji...and not jus by signi..u need a guru to lead u to the right path. we lucky that we have a Guru who is greater thn all. when we laarr laag him, then we start our journey to meet him(step by step).

"pewoo pahul khanday dhaar howay jaanam sohela"

and then all mystriez will be known.

"the secret of His mystery" will be known(this shabds explainz this) ^_^

bhul chuk muaff karni ji. if i didnt exaplin it well:(

i tried

waheguru ji kakhalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

Deep Singh veerjee,

In my very small budhee I believe that yes as you say merely singing his praises will never bring us close to the mystery, just like the legends, Shiva, the gods are not able to understand the secret of his mystery. Only the mind 'under Guru's instruction' can 'listen to the the unspoken speech of the Lord's Name'. Our mind must be attuned to the Guru's lotus-feet, and of course we must be blessed with this kind mercy. So, I believe it comes down to his gurprasad and our devotion to his lotus-feet..

Hunjee..Guru Jee is full of such shabads..heart-warming lessons, and answers to every question we ever have...