sat nam rasayan

namastebc

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow their is no ekta in the gurduwaras.Please their is a lot of ekta.Its just some people have some views and some people have different views.For example some people read raag mala and some don't.They don't get along so they both make their own gurduwara.Or one gurduwara believes in Dasam Granth and some dont do bam a new gurduwara.Pad ched never caused it it's the people with different beliefs.

Now reading larivaar Is hard as hell.I have difficulties but I can still read it.IF I never read pad ched Granth I wouldn't even be able to read that.The people who will attempt to read larivaar will struggle and fail.They won't show any interest afterwards.We need something to learn from.I hope I can read larivaar perfect but you first have to read the pad ched 5 times according to the taksal.

Now your scared some randome joe will come and do this as a job eh?Who cares if they do it as a job there are many poor people in india dying for money.Guru ji had workes he paid and workers who just did seva.

You don't want many gurduwaras?Well a mosque or church is popping up every year.

I think my points are valid and people like you want to separate the panth.Get out of hear you troll.

I matha tek to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, Maharaj ji, I dont need nobody confusing me saying I am not suppose to matha tek them.

Stop confusing us Consciousness, wherever Maharaj ji are, people will matha tek to them.

And what about the question I asked, I can see thats not even been answered and diverted elsewhere...its people like u that create anger in people like me, then have the nerve to say afterwards we should not get angry blaa blaa blaa...mera question tha kise ne answer nai kita...

Amen to this

To simrans question I don't know about guru dev Singh so I can't tell you.I only came here because this fool was disrespecting the guru

Guest want2follow_the_real

To Consciousness,

Das would like to know which Gurdwara do you go to Veerji?

Which town is it as everywhere I go it seems the real Guru you mentioned is not present.

Thank you Veerji