Ajay assures to remove objectionable contents from 'Son of Sardar'

sanjsingh

It was all white wash. Devagan asked his friend Sunil Datt, and in turn Sunil Dutt asked his close friend Sukhbir Badal (the deputy chief minister of Punjab) who asked his brother-in-law Majithia (a Radha Swami), the minister for information to get Devagan a clean chit in the matter. Majithia in starting the press conference showered tons of praises on Devagan without mentioning even once of what the points of objections in the complaint were. The issue was not discussed on the religious issues that were raised in the complaint. Devagun was let off just like that because he is a friend of a friend. What a sham.

In the original objection it was stated that Devagan had shown a tattoo of Hindu deity Shiva from which inference to be drawn was that he is promoting that Sikhi is part of Hinduism and also worshiper of deity Shiva...

Now a question comes to my mind is that does Devagan indeed has the tattoo permanently etched on his chest or was it a temporary tattoo put just for the purpose of the film? If it was put on only for the film, what message did he want to convey by that?

The mission was only a partial success, better than a failure,

Now a question comes to my mind is that does Devagan indeed has the tattoo permanently etched on his chest or was it a temporary tattoo put just for the purpose of the film? If it was put on only for the film, what message did he want to convey by that?

I suppose it was the same message when he was trying to send in his Bhagat Singh film where the Shaheed was portrayed as an atheist.