Going to Sri Hazoor Sahib?

ghatak

can anyone help me get train tickets? i am willing to pay higher than usual train tickets price.

we need about 6 tickets in the month of november. please let me know if anyone can help. its very urgent

Thanks

Ghatak, do 1 thing. Right now, in the middle of November, 13th November, Waiting List in IInd AC on Sachkhand Express from Amritsar to Nanded Sahib is currently running at WL3. IIIrd AC waiting list is also not that long WL24/WL6. My recommendation is you book tickets from ASR to Nanded on dates where you can see WL as manageable. I think WL3 on IInd AC is quite manageable. Don't book from DELHI to NANDED as the quota from DELHI is very less. BOOK straight on Indian Govt. Rail website from ASR to Nanded (ONLINE on indianrail.gov.in) and return.

and then when you will be in India, contact some agents to get it permanent or alternatively TATKAAL. If this waiting does not confirms, you will get your money back anyway. If you are in UK, pm me, and I will let you know my contact number to call ...

I am travelling in December, and I booked 6 for my family 3 months ago on the first day window opened for the dates we had to travel as I know how difficult it can be ...

Ghatak,

There is 1 more train which runs only on Friday from Sri GangaNagar to Nanded Sahib, so you have to take that train from New Delhi (not too bad). This train does not has IIAC. Just has IIIrd AC and SLeeper. Right now, the current Waiting list on this train is pasted below, 16th Nov, 23th Nov still looks promising, I feel that waiting can transform ...

Accommodation Availability Enquiry You Queried For Train Number Train Name Date

(DD-MM-YYYY) Source Station Destination Station Quota Code 12486 SGNR NED EXPRES 09-11-2012 NEW DELHI H SAHIB NANDED GENERAL S.No. Date (DD-MM-YYYY) Class - 3A Class -SL 1 9-11-2012 REGRET/WL 31 REGRET/WL 81 2 16-11-2012 WL 10/WL 10 WL 17/WL 17 3 23-11-2012 WL 7/WL 7 WL 10/WL 10 4 30-11-2012 WL 4/WL 4 WL 12/WL 10 5 7-12-2012 WL 1/WL 1 WL 1/WL 1 6 14-12-2012 WL 7/WL 7 AVAILABLE 4