should i talk to her ?

Guest blue colour

Guest blue colour

ssa ji

i m a 21 male guy ,there is this girl in my college who i used to have crush on from last 7 years ,and i had purposed her 2 times 7 years back and 5 year back ,both time she rejected me , i want to clarify what she used to think of me ,and there is a urge in my mind to talk to her for 1 last time ,in college only ,and i wanted to ask her about this all past thing , i know she too wants to talk to me ,and yeah i m not at all love with her ,no ill thoughts, i just think of her like a friend ,and she is same ,so would it be ok to ask her things like what she felt about me ,why she rejected me ,as i never really WHY she rejected me :D and this will take a load of my mind ,also i m engaged to my fiance and i dont think of hurting her in any way ,so i can tell her all ,i had told her about my this crush ,i just want to clear my mind ?should i talk with her

You shouldn't talk to her, especially if you're engaged, tera damag set a? Focus on your family life and your future. No need to get distracted and talk unnecessarily and discuss that which won't have a positive result.

First off you're on a Sikh forum and you shouldn't be harassing your sisters before marriage. What do you expect us to tell you? "jaa fatte chak de, gall kar kuri de naal? shaabash mundeya"

Of course you're not supposed to randomly harass someone, especially if they made it clear they don't want anything to do with you.

Banda ban atte a katha sun:

Akkul te koi respect tenoo koi haini lagdi. If they were just your friend you wouldn't be trying to make her your girlfriend or put a ring on it. Whatever happened, happened and leave it at that.

- Tere_Chaped_Maaran's_Chota_Veer

lolol you goonda this is jokes of course sikhsangat members gonna say no and do ur besti also....if you really wnna be 'friends' with her then talk but lol pata ni tera if you wanna be just friends or hurrr hurrr....lol banda ban jaa,,ni ta hor vi tareekay onde ne

lol and you had ''purposed'' her two times lol what type of purpose was this for/asking