Trip to hazur sahib and delhi gurdwaras

ghatak

sangat ji

i am going to hazur sahib in the month of november.

i will be leaving from amritsar and reaching delhi by train at night. and then will be taking morning flight from delhi to nanded (go airlines). will stay about a week in hazur sahib.

on the way back when i reach delhi by flight from nanded, i will be visiting delhi gurudwaras. may stay for 2 days

i need to know if somebody has to travel to these places and would like to give me tips to have good journey. please share their experiences so i can follow some advices before going there.

and please let me know where can i stay in hazur sahib and delhi when visiting there.

Thanks

Ghatak,

http://www.hazursahib.com/

Best place to stay is Sachkhand Complex (rooms on Parikarma, and 1 room is sufficient for 5-6 people), but if full, NRI complex, Punjab Bhavan etc. are also there.

1 day taxi trip to Bidar Nanak Jheera Sahib, and 1 day taxi trip to local Gurudwara (again taxi/bus required), look on the web site above.

DELHI

=====

Gurudwara Seesh Ganj Sahib, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Sahib, Gurudwara Moti Bagh Sahib, Gurudwara Nanak Piao, Gurudwara Bala Sahib & any local Singh Sabha Gurudwara :). Any body to add more Delhi Gurudwaras, please do so :). I think accomodation is available in Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.

Amritsar

======

I don't how many days you stay there, but take 1 day taxi-trip to surronding Gurudwara such as GovindVaal Sahib (there are 2-3 Gurudwara in GovindVaal, 1 is main Gurudwara and there are another 2 Gurudwara just in 2 mins walking distance), Tarantaran Sahib, Baba Buddha Jee Gurudwara, San Wal Gurudwara etc.

If instead of train from Amritsar to Delhi, you come by road, you can also visit Sirhind (Chotte Sahibzaade Shaaheedi Gurudware), and some other Gurudwares on the way.

Gur Fateh and enjoy your trip.