how to make my phag tighter?

Guest manny singh

Guest manny singh

wjkk wjkf

how do i mkae my phag tighter, what can i do to make it less liky to come off during a fight? i do the classic triangle phag wid a petcha under neath, the petcha is pretty tight and doesnt come off easily but the phag is loose no matter how tight i tie it and it will come off it the person im fighting dilleberatly tries to take it off, mthe phag i use is pretty thick and i assume thts why its loose but i have tried using a thin type aswell if u understand what im saying lol, and the thin one seems lose aswell, any tips on how to make it fight proof lol?

thank you

wjkk wjkf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh ji.

I cant help with the triangle nok dastar veer but dumalla or ghol dastar are pretty tight and 'fight proof'. I sajja a ghol dastar myself but working towards a dumalla. They're super secure.

P.s. stay out of trouble.

Pul chuk maaf ji

Guest Gupt Singh

Gurfateh Jio

Fight proof? Lol bro.. What are you getting in fights about? Try staying out of trouble if you can.

In terms of making your Distaar more secure and fixed, like above try tying a Gol (Round) Distaar. You would need to buy some lighter material e.g Mal Mal, which you can then tie a more secure Distaar.

You can also try tying a Bunga underneath your Distaar, which intertwines your Kesh keeping the Disaar ontop secure. Try tying a Dhumalla =) And insert some Shastar and a Chand Thorra into it, whoever trys fighting you will think twice before fighting you.

Theres plenty of videos on Youtube of how to tie a Gol Distaar and Dhumalla. In terms of fighting, might be worth training man, Gatka & Shastar Vidiya are great to learn =)

Khalsa Fateh

Gupt Singh

Finally, if all else fails,