The Soul & Cells

SinghTjay

To my knowledge, everything has a soul, does this mean that all of our 100 trillion cells also have souls? What about bacteria? Also, the main question, when does the soul 'come to existence', for example, when a child is conceived and the two gametes fuse to form a zygote. Is that when the soul is 'transferred'. Or when the cells are dividing? Or maybe it's when the heart starts beating. Sorry for my poor choice of words, I have no idea how to properly communicate this.

Our cells don't have souls !!

Our cells don't survive on their own, they help to make up us.

There is our mind and our consciousness which come together once we are born and start breathing.

Of course you know more than me about this, but if I may challenge you, that means that abortions are okay, as the soul does not exist until the fetus develops

Our cells don't have souls !!

Our cells don't survive on their own, they help to make up us.

There is our mind and our consciousness which come together once we are born and start breathing.

also, the Granth Sahib talks about how we go through all of the roughly 8.4 million species, which would therefore include protozoa and bacteria

Our cells inside us are NOT single cell organisms like some protozoaand viruses etc..

Therfore they may have a soul but the cells in your body don't have their own independent souls.

The argument of abortion is not about souls or conscious.

It is simply about creation. A created creation is inside the body that gets aborted- that's the issue !!

Guest dasguruka

To my knowledge, everything has a soul, does this mean that all of our 100 trillion cells also have souls? What about bacteria? Also, the main question, when does the soul 'come to existence', for example, when a child is conceived and the two gametes fuse to form a zygote. Is that when the soul is 'transferred'. Or when the cells are dividing? Or maybe it's when the heart starts beating. Sorry for my poor choice of words, I have no idea how to properly communicate this.

I think its the intentions that are more important than the actual representation. And I think soul is the part of the body that is never dead; therefore it just needs a body to nurture in. I think soul enters the body when the conditions are met. That does not mean that the body isnt important. And I don't think abortion is justified either if the soul doesnt enter the body even afer the zygote is formed.

Raj Karega khalsa veer, that website has lot of indepth indic vedic knowledge(vigyan/science) which is *NOT* necessarily incompatible with Gurmat by default as gurmat does not build human/soul framework from scratch because there is no need to as its naturally compatible with existing knowledge of human/soul. For eg- Gurmat does not re-define how sun or moon looks like or science behind it, there is no need to..its already there so it does not re-define or re-invent the wheels of things specifically in the topic surrounding science of atma/human/body/paratma but rather acknowledges and reiterates- the universal knowledge which is already there. Off course its not a general rule across the board as its topic by topic basis but specifically in this topic of science of atma-paratama/human body is universal one and same..!! just like how life/death/human body functions, sun/moon/stars are universal things shared by all..!!

We should do full research before indicating it's contrary to Gurmat. Lot of stuff- vigyan/science behind soul/body which you mentioned above its already mentioned in gyani thakur singh ji (student of sant kartar singh ji bhindranwale) katha of japji sahib. I will leave that up to individual's own research.

But i do want to share 6 page insight discussion of sant waryam singh ji with suleman(ghost) which was blessed(to provide a human life) by sant maharaj isher singh ji rara sahib. In the short 6 page summary on page 18th. It does mention only lucky ones or chosen ones soul can connect from outside to baby inside the womb with some sort of divine silver chord. That they don't necessarily have to go inside the womb and feel the pain..!!

Please see-attached

will contribute more to this thread tom if time allows..!!

post-24251-0-48123800-1350532844_thumb.j

post-24251-0-12792300-1350532850_thumb.j

post-24251-0-93491300-1350532853_thumb.j

post-24251-0-11906700-1350532859_thumb.j

post-24251-0-81346600-1350532862_thumb.j

post-24251-0-27757100-1350532866_thumb.j

Raj Karega khalsa veer, that website has lot of indepth indic vedic knowledge(vigyan/science) which is *NOT* necessarily incompatible with Gurmat by default as gurmat does not build human/soul framework from scratch because there is no need to as its naturally compatible with existing knowledge of human/soul. For eg- Gurmat does not re-define how sun or moon looks like or science behind it, there is no need to..its already there so it does not re-define or re-invent the wheels of things specifically in the topic surrounding science of atma/human/body/paratma but rather acknowledges and reiterates- the universal knowledge which is already there. Off course its not a general rule across the board as its topic by topic basis but specifically in this topic of science of atma-paratama/human body is universal one and same..!! just like how life/death/human body functions, sun/moon/stars are universal things shared by all..!!

We should do full research before indicating it's contrary to Gurmat. Lot of stuff- vigyan/science behind soul/body which you mentioned above its already mentioned in gyani thakur singh ji (student of sant kartar singh ji bhindranwale) katha of japji sahib. I will leave that up to individual's own research.

But i do want to share 6 page insight discussion of sant waryam singh ji with suleman(ghost) which was blessed(to provide a human life) by sant maharaj isher singh ji rara sahib. In the short 6 page summary on page 18th. It does mention only lucky ones or chosen ones soul can connect from outside to baby inside the womb with some sort of divine silver chord. That they don't necessarily have to go inside the womb and feel the pain..!!

Please see-attached

will contribute more to this thread tom if time allows..!!

LOL! Bhaji I don't know where to start.

Okay, firstly, I'm your bhen...not veer :p

Secondly, I absolutely adore the site! There's probably not a single article left that I haven't read yet :rolleyes2:

The only reason why I wrote about it being non-sikhi based is because I believe that not everybody looks at SO much gyan in a positive way...Many want every single thing based upon a 'Gurbani-tuk' and might even judge it simply because it's more aligned towards the Hindu religion.

Not many realise that 'Adhyaatamikta' has no religion.

(and before the bashing up started...I had to write that. I don't like it when strangers are rude to me. :unsure2: )

Third....Me and my Singh have read a Punjabi translation PDF of the entire Pir Suleman story just a few days ago. :smile2:

NeoSingh Bhaji, the version I read has many little facts differing to the pages you've scanned. The ones you've attached seem quite similar to Baba Waryaam Singh Ji's language and his use of english words here and there. It seems much more legitimate as well. Is there a link to the entire upload?

Or could you let me know which book it's from?