**Press Release from Slough Sangat in regards to the events of 04/11/12**

TheTruth2012

He also preaches that there were no chali muktas. He says that Baba deep singh's head never came off

thus labelling saints as normal persons.

He says that Gurus were normal human beings and any miracles associated with their lives is fake.

They are a bunch of nastiks who use body language to impress gullibles to make them nastiks.

Sikhism is a mystic path where a seeker advances in spirituality with naam simran.Such nastiks reject that.

Post this trash somewhere else. This site is not to propagate his unsikh philosophy.

See below a compiled video to know this anti sikh propagandist who is not even known

in India .

Well, he must have said these things you claim, in public, or else how would you know about them. Can you please provide links to an full audio or full video source so that the Sangat here can make up their own mind.

I fully respect your right to your own opinion.

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh

See the <banned word filter activated> in above video he is preaching meat eating. he has not done any naam simran

otherwise he will never say such words.

Well, he must have said these things you claim, in public, or else how would you know about them. Can you please provide links to an full audio or full video source so that the Sangat here can make up their own mind.

I fully respect your right to your own opinion.

You need to watch the video posted here before advocating for this <banned word filter activated> nastik.

also read guru granth sahib to know naam simran which he rejects.

See the <banned word filter activated> in above video he is preaching meat eating. he has not done any naam simran

otherwise he will never say such words.

You need to watch the video posted here before advocating for this <banned word filter activated> nastik.

also read guru granth sahib to know naam simran which he rejects.

here is a another one jumping up and down. what is it with people here, can't you read? where was I advocating for him?

if I want to make up my own mind and not take your word for everything under the sun, that doesn't mean I am advocating for him. Do you understand this? would you like me to write this is in a more simplified way? maybe in panjabi?

when addressing Sri Sat Guru Granth Sahib Ji, have some respect, its not a book okay, do you understand this?

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh.

Did Guru Ji's do naam simran parchar 24/7 ? No Naam Simran is only used for the self to liberate one self's soul and connect with Waheguru Ji naam simran wont get you political azaadi my brothers....so again this professor is right

Did Guru Ji's go into battle with bad and backward ideologies physically, financially, mentally and spiritually? yes

Is Dasam granth is guru of ALL Sikhs ? No

Does dasam granth have SOME correct bani from Dasmesh pitta Ji? Yes I can say it does but not all of it has bani from Guru Ji we have all seen what it contains and some of the verses clearly can not be attributed to Guru Ji either way it should never be given the elevated status to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Now from my assessment in just few minutes seeing the various video's ppl have posted and on youtube I can see this professor is right the ones against him are the real anti-sikh anti-pantic people either through ignorance or determined effort to stop ppl hearing what this guy is trying to say and to keep the status quo and not awake people to what is really going on in Sikh politics. This professor is actually trying to wake people up and put them on the right path and understanding of gurbani.

yeah, but, no but, yeah if it doesn't go down with GPS , then it ani't right at all.

Oh and the Jathedhar of the Akaal Thakat who refused to help Bhai Sahib Balwant Singh Ji Rajoana by making him the Jathedhar, even when the whole world wide Sikh Sangat pressed for him to do that, has said that he is not a Sikh anymore.

Sangat, use your own god given brain, don't just follow people like sheep, thats not what SatGuru Ji wants their Sikhs to be like.

here is a another one jumping up and down. what is it with people here, can't you read? where was I advocating for him?

if I want to make up my own mind and not take your word for everything under the sun, that doesn't mean I am advocating for him. Do you understand this? would you like me to write this is in a more simplified way? maybe in panjabi?

when addressing Sri Sat Guru Granth Sahib Ji, have some respect, its not a book okay, do you understand this?

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fateh.

I understand everything you are trying to say here but do not say openly.

Yes our Guru were immersed in Naam." Uthat bethat sowat jagat eh man tujhe chitare" "Nanak ke ghar kewal naam" These are from Granth sahib.Tell dhundha to prove these as wrong.

Only those sacrifice their lives who are dirir in naam.Dhundha is a coward no 1 who will run at drop of hat.

No one calls dasam granth as Guru but it is a scared scripture of sikhs and organizes us into a religion.

Whole bani of dasam granth is from Guru sahib.

Note For admin: Pl see the post of genie casting doubt on authenticity of Dasam granth sahib here which is against guidelines of this forum and directive of akal takhat.

But who is the SatGuru of the Sikhs?

Siri SatGuru Granth Sahib Ji?

Or Siri SatGuru Granth Sahib Ji & Siri Dasam Granth?

No disrespect to Siri Dasam Granth, however wasn't guruship given to you know who..

Did Guru Ji's do naam simran parchar 24/7 ? No Naam Simran is only used for the self to liberate one self's soul and connect with Waheguru Ji naam simran wont get you political azaadi my brothers....so again this professor is right

Did Guru Ji's go into battle with bad and backward ideologies physically, financially, mentally and spiritually? yes

Is Dasam granth is guru of ALL Sikhs ? No

Does dasam granth have SOME correct bani from Dasmesh pitta Ji? Yes I can say it does but not all of it has bani from Guru Ji we have all seen what it contains and some of the verses clearly can not be attributed to Guru Ji either way it should never be given the elevated status to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

Now from my assessment in just few minutes seeing the various video's ppl have posted and on youtube I can see this professor is right the ones against him are the real anti-sikh anti-pantic people either through ignorance or determined effort to stop ppl hearing what this guy is trying to say and to keep the status quo and not awake people to what is really going on in Sikh politics. This professor is actually trying to wake people up and put them on the right path and understanding of gurbani.

Please be sensible if you are serious what is being said in the VIDEO.

SUKHMANI SAHIB - Ashtpadi 1

========================

Prabh Ke Simran Garabh Naan base.

Prabh Ke Simran Dukh Jam Nase.

Prabh Ke Simran Kaal Parhare.

Prabh Ke Simran Dusman Tare.

Prabh Simrat Kich bighan naan laage.

Prabh Ke Simran Andin jaage.

Prabh ke imran bhau naan biape.

Prabh ke simran dukh naan santape.

Prabh ka simran sadh ke sang. Sarab nidhan Nanak Har rang.

Prabh ke simran ridh sidh nau-nidh, prabh ke simran gian dhian tat-budh.

In short, just read Sukhmani Sahib Ashtapadi-I, it will just list benefits of Prabh Ka Simran. There has a contionous war between Neki and Badi. Massa Rangan captured Harminder Sahib, didn't he? At that point, will this Ghagga say, what benefit of Naam-Simran was there when Massa-Rangan was successful in capturing Harminder Sahib. I am hearing that video and the level of foolishness Ghagga is displaying, even me with low Gurmat knowledge can challenge him to debate.