Kachehra

I think custom making is your only option (I would have no idea where to even start...). Otherwise if in India in the near future, approach a darzi with your requirements.

If in the UK, then SikhiStore (google that) may be able to help you out if you email them and give your sizes. I am not certain if shipping to Canada would cost a lot - but worth emailing them to find out.

Thanks Sikhi store.How much would the shipping be?

Since you live around ontario and stuff, try going to the Sacha sauda store in Brampton, they sell a lot of stuffs, you can even find a copy of Maharaj sahib there but you cant just buy it. Im sure they will sell them there.

I go to Sacha sauda a lot and haven't seen them selling long kachehras.Its a cool store though.

Thanks Sikhi store.How much would the shipping be?

I go to Sacha sauda a lot and haven't seen them selling long kachehras.Its a cool store though.

You can just add any item into your basket on our website to calculate postage (it is all weight and delivery country dependant).

Delivery for one Kachera to Canada is £6.10. For 5 though it is only £16.94.