Leicester problems

Guest S Kaur

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa, vaheguroo ji ki fatehh

I want our brothers and sisters to be aware of the following.

The incident and the girl involved was reported by family months ago. Why did the police not take any action when the family raised the concerns????

WHY did they not make any inquiries or arrests?????

ASTONISHING arrests have been made litterally 2 days after the attck!!! why now the sudden urge?

If this was the only way to get the police's attention, then they are responsible for all the damage done.

The police said anything to do with sexual exploitation with relation to the resturant is FALSE. if they go back through their records (that they igrnored) they know this was reported. the police are LIARS!!! and trying to cover their own failings!!

my heart felt Ardas to all Guru Pyaareh singhs for their Chardi Kala.

I plead with all Sikhs and Gurdwaras to hold paat and ardas for their chardi kala.

The truth will reveal everything eventually. Sikhs are peaceful, honest, hard working. But have never surrendered to julam and injustice.

bless the maava that gave birth to these singhs,

May the roar of the khalsa send fear in the hearts of those that abuse the innocent and weak.