Bhai Sahib and Shiromani Ragi

Mehtab Singh

That's great news!

Missionaries have started moaning and criticising already! Saying bhai mani Singh Ji was never given padwi of Singh sahib etc. I bet bhai mani Singh Ji wasn't given a gold medal either but they seem to throw them at nastiks like dhundee

HAHAHAHA, BEAUTIFUL REPLY!

I loved it! That's right, the missionaries just like to put others down and do 'kintu-printu' and be tarksheel and examine every little thing with a magnifind glass. They don't let anyone else live their lives.

The missionaries have been against Bhai Pinderpal Singh Jee, Bhai Harjinder Singh Jee Sri Nagar Vale, Bhai Balwinder Singh Rangila and many others for quite some time now.

It is because they sing very famous and support Dasam Granth through their Keertan/Katha.

It is also because a lot of them are really close to Badal, Badal's family/relatives, Makkar, SGPC, Jathedars, other well-known families and many more.

Whereas the missionaries are with Delhi Gurdwara Management Comittee and Sarna and associates.

The missionaries bring politics into everything, but they'll never admit it.

In early 2012, or maybe in 2011, the Khalsa News website had Pinderpal and Rangila's pictures on their main page header and footer, criticising/making fun of them with some words.

I was going to take a picture/screenshot of it, but they took it down only a few days after they had it up.