How to tie a Perfect Punjabi Turban?

karanchugh003

Please help me!!! I am really obsessed and fond of tying a perfect turban even though I can't get a perfect shape sometimes.My college mates tie really perfect turbans and I get nervous after watching them and think they can tie best turbans.Even though in Punjab turban matters a lot.Once I didn't had time and just tied a Parna shaped turban and the boys made fun of me.But nowadays people are going a lot towards Fashion and Appearance in Punjab especially Boys nowadays.

I have attended all types of 1 or 2 turban training Centres then also I can't get a perfect shape like them I want to wear Turban Like Manjeet Singh Ferozepuria best turban trainer in Punjab but some of these turban trainers only think about making money and don't give proper care and attention to kids at all.

If you are expert in wearing Perfect Sharp tight Turbans then My questions are:

(1)How to put the first larh near your eyes,half cheeks and ears and how to put it so that larh doesn't slip near ur eye.

(2)What is this Larh on Larh concept? and does it give better shape to Turban

(3)How to Tie The Last Larh perfectly

I wear Turban Full vail of 5 meter 80 point. Sometimes my first larh slips from my eyes and i feel really angry that I can't tie a perfect turban

and m a sabat soorat Sikh though right now.

How to tie a perfect turban any help??

patiala sahi pagh is my favourite .rubiya kapda .5 ladh waali . Don't expect to be perfect in first attempts . Tussi kisi friend toh sekh sakde ho jidi pagh tuhaanu achi lagge .or YouTube .

. Pauni should be neat and proper .

tie a black dastar ( colour ur choice .) .

Baaki ethe samajhana aukha eh..you can YouTube or if better pagh centres or friend s

I cannot believe you've been to turban training centres and still ask such questions??? What sort of centre leaves you still querying such basics.

I learnt from Nagpal turban training in Jalandhar. Stop just before Nakodar chowk on the side as if coming up from Nakodar and ask any local for directions (its located in a street on the left just before the chowk and about 100 meters down - you'll see signs pointing to stairs in a building. Climb up and its on the first floor. Fees are charged for 1 month's tuition, but despite being in India for 2 weeks they still charged full fees. Anyway I attended for just 3 days and practiced at home - perfected it in that time - Punjabi nok wali dastar!!! I too use 5.8meter full voile, although the Nagpal-wale told me to go for 6 to 6.5meters instead.

Alternatively just youtube it as previously advised.

• 3 months later...
Guest Turban Learner

Please any one tell me where to learn in new Delhi.

I have tried number of times but not able to do it.

Friends are mostly of different religion or away from my place.

Relatives in Punjab so again not possible.

Any help or tuition center would be appreciated.

Tried you tube but found it very difficult.

Do you guys think I am a gone case?

• 8 months later...

Sardarji this was the same case with me few months ago

But I tie a handsome turban now n teach the art of tying turban to kids

To answer ur query

Take the first ladh completely on the eye sothat it looks perfect when ur turban is completely tied as u said the first ladh slips

For further query u may contact me