Did Pakistan supported Khalistan Movement and was Bhindranwale Terrorist?

karanchugh003

Sat Shri Akal waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I think people are really influenced by religion and are innocent that they can't even see the reality of what is right and what is wrong?My question is wasn't bhindranwale terrorist.........He brainwashed other Sikh Youth and lead them to death's.He give Guns in hands of Kids who were'nt born yet and led Khalistan movement.....

And y you people support Khalistan Movement??

Can 2% population or you can say 4% if we combine some of other migrants who will reside in India can't even make a separate nation??

And even if a separate nation is made how will the Sikhs fulfill there demands they won't have enough resources etc.

Whereas India provides enormous functions to Sikhs atleast?Abt 1984 It was congress agenda's and I Regret that..But nowadays politics which people are doing showing Rajoana's face and destroying peace in Punjab it is just to create Tensions between Sikhs and Hindus??

I personally don't support Khalistan a separate nation even if I wanted that khalistan should have been laid or a movement should have been laid b4 1947 only?

First of all Sikhs can't trust a nation Pakistan who have long rivalry.Secondly can we trust those people behead Sikhs in Past??

Jatts are going a lot towards Khalistan and its movement even though some are not even Sabat Soorat and raise slogans I think its not sensible as it gives a bad name to Sikh Community but its not a sensible deal to make or tara singh should v used his brain b4 1947 only now circumstances have changed?

Your Views??

Guest Jang Bahadur

1947 politics were complicated (lots of treachory and backstabbing took place) :-)

Sikhs will always support any motion which will give us back our raj.

i don't really agree with nationalism in India, its just too diverse and theirs nothing really holding us together.......(RSS and other nationalists are trying to assymillate sikhs by trying to f**% up our history and faith and make us feel all hindu like), but it wont work.

First of all Sikhs can't trust a nation Pakistan who have long rivalry.Secondly can we trust those people behead Sikhs in Past??

Can we trust those people who marched into gurdware, used tanks and bombs, fear and intimidation, rape and murder, to silence a nation? Can we trust those that killed 250,000 young men just because they were Sikh? Can we trust people who allowed mobs to set fire to Sikhs for three days?

I think people are really influenced by religion and are innocent that they can't even see the reality of what is right and what is wrong?My question is wasn't bhindranwale terrorist.........He brainwashed other Sikh Youth and lead them to death's.He give Guns in hands of Kids who were'nt born yet and led Khalistan movement.....

I don't think YOU can see what is right and wrong. Is stealing a peoples water, trying to change their history and refusing to give them rights fair? I don't think raping Sikh girls and killing young boys is right. Do you? Sant Ji did nothing wrong other than trying to gain right for the people of Punjab, which includes Sikhs, Muslims, Hindus. Please research the Anandpur resolution, this is what Sant Ji fought for, not Khalistan. If he was such a terrorist, then Hindu people wouldn't go to him asking for help. Such a terrorist right? Helping non-Sikhs. It seems that you were brainwashed by Indian media and the Indian government.

Btw, how can you give a gun to some one who isn't born yet?

32094119.jpg

What India did. They refuse to apolgise or even acknowledge:

Just one of the thousands of cases.

i don't know abt sant jarnail singh khalsa but one thing is sure u r trying to brainwash us not sant ji

in which u r not going to be successful

I know that instead of doing any sensible comment all will show there true Colors.When Jija ji was putting armors and guns in Darbar sahib he had made a War Place he was not less then a terrorist and u people are going on a wrong path who is supporting a Terrorist.

First some of u ppl should become Khalsa u have cut ur hairs and insult sikhi by raising flags which get fell on roads and you shout slogans for no damn reasons

u r the one who is insulting Sikhism

u have given a name to so called Land "Khalistan" which is never going to be made

First made Punjab Khalsa then we will talk about it.huhh

Can we trust those people who marched into gurdware, used tanks and bombs, fear and intimidation, rape and murder, to silence a nation? Can we trust those that killed 250,000 young men just because they were Sikh? Can we trust people who allowed mobs to set fire to Sikhs for three days?

I don't think YOU can see what is right and wrong. Is stealing a peoples water, trying to change their history and refusing to give them rights fair?

Ok now that's atleast a sensible answer I got

First of all Dude m telling u history m granny stayed at dardar sahib some days at end of may I guess and those Terrorist said "Nikal Jaao etho varna tuhaanu chaddange nahi"

Akali Dal and SGPC from inside they support the Khalistan movement and Bhindranwale.It was that Indira gandhi wanted to take revenge from akali's

I don't know what your Sikh websites brainwash Innocent Sikh youth More.But they warned the Sikhs to put there arms down they didn't listened then they have to shoot

If bhindranwale was such a big Soorma then y didn't he thought about lives of innocent Pilgrims on a festival occasion?And these so called Singhs were trained from Pakistan remember same pakistani's who slaughtered our Sikh brothers in 1947 and we trust those butchers

What happened in 84 we all Sikhs know and blame the govt for that??and all the Brainless people who killed innocent Sikhs I regret and I also cry like all of you.

But to use holiest shrine for War isn't right??He actually provoked Sikhs by calling Hindus "Challi Ram and Gulli Ram" u think that was Right?

He was not less then Zakir hussain.....He was causing harm to darbar sahib

he should v himself come out of Darbar sahib

I don't think YOU can see what is right and wrong. Is stealing a peoples water, trying to change their history and refusing to give them rights fair? I don't think raping Sikh girls and killing young boys is right. Do you? Sant Ji did nothing wrong other than trying to gain right for the people of Punjab, which includes Sikhs, Muslims, Hindus. Please research the Anandpur resolution, this is what Sant Ji fought for, not Khalistan. If he was such a terrorist, then Hindu people wouldn't go to him asking for help. Such a terrorist right? Helping non-Sikhs. It seems that you were brainwashed by Indian media and the Indian government.

hahah there were also 5 year old kids who were holding Guns.It seems like they aren't even born yet.....

In age of giving Toys he give a Kid an AK 47 is this War place or what??This is the holiest shrine

I think these people have gone nuts who are using his picture's on Cars etc

and nowadays they raise Kirpans etc and Khalistan slogans and then they have to suffer for there acts...

Remember you just can't do anything instead of shouting Slogans what u ppl think that by shouting slogans u will achieve what u want?

You are helpless and I pity at you who still demand for Khalistan

The guilty of 84 has to be punished like tytler,kumar there I agree

So its better to call yourself an Indian SIkh

Join an army fight there no one is stopping you be like a Soldier that is called Sant Sipahi

i don't know abt sant jarnail singh khalsa but one thing is sure u r trying to brainwash us not sant ji

in which u r not going to be successful

o and Sant Ji

Hahah Please tell me the True definition of Sant??

A sant is someone who guides someone to Spiritual path and Sikhi

not some one who gives AK 47 to everyone instead of giving Kirpan by brainwashing youth

If bhindranwale was such a big Soorma then y didn't he thought about lives of innocent Pilgrims on a festival occasion?

Actually the Singhs tried to get people out of the Darbar Sahib complex. It was the Goverment that didn't allow it. The pilgrims outside said they never heard anything that said "get out". If the government loved the pilgrims so much they wouldn't go around raping them, lining old men up and shooting them in the back. They wouldn't blow babies up with grenades. They wouldn't have smoked in the parkarma. They wanted to maximise casulties. They attacked on a religious day. Why not some other day? Or Mr. Karan, why not just snipe Sant Bhindranwale from the rooftops? He spent loads of time on rooftops. Also Sant JI was arrested by the police, he was released becuase they found NO EVIDENCE.

Watch this Lt. Gen Sinha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idw7m7xatvU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnB9pp7Ys7k

"Nikal Jaao etho varna tuhaanu chaddange nahi"

Ok..... The thing is Sant Ji helped many Hindu families I'll find the speech later.

The Darbar sahib was attacked many times by people who wanted to finish Sikhs. Singhs always protected it. Using your view Baba Deep Singh Ji is a terrorist too, he used weapons and faught in the darbaar sahib. Joyce pettigrew says the attack was 'not to eliminate a political figure or a political movement but to suppress the culture of a people, to attack their heart, to strike a blow at their spirit and self-confidence. The army . . . went berserk and killed every Sikh man, woman and child who could be found inside the temple complex'.

'For five days the Panjab has been cut off from the rest of the world. There is a 24-hour curfew. All telephone and telex lines are cut. No foreigners are permitted . . . all journalists were expelled. There are no newspapers, no trains, no buses . . . Orders to shoot on site, were widely carried out. The whole of Panjab with its 5,000 villages and 50 major cities, was tuned into a concentration camp.'

A sant is someone who guides someone to Spiritual path and Sikhi

Exactly. You described sant Bhindranwale perfectly. Many thousands of young Sikhs took amrit and became guru wale Singh. Even today Sant bhindranwale inspires thousands. But what was Guru Hargobinds message. Miri Piri. Sant siphai. No one will let you silently sit and do bhagati. No, you have to protect yourself. Look what happened to Buddhists. Once India's number one religion, now look at it. Wiped out.

Guest how dare u

How dare you even think of calling them anything such! Sant Ji are more than anything to me, to the Panth, they are jewels. No body can be as pure as utam as spiritual as them-even if we are reborn millions o times and sacrifice our heads because they are a sent from Waheguru to save us. And that is what they did. OMG HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK OF THIS?! labelling them a terrr***. May you burn in hell and rot there and regret your filthy mind from having such disgusting things come out of it. People like you are jealou, pure jealous for Sant Ji's support, their jeevan, the shaan of the Damdami taksal. Go and joing Aurangzed and Indiraa Gandhi you! Bhindranwale saved us, they sarificed themselves for whO??? us! but you akiratghan thing, how could you!!! im going now....too anrgryy to even try and explain.!