Did Pakistan supported Khalistan Movement and was Bhindranwale Terrorist?

karanchugh003

Actually the Singhs tried to get people out of the Darbar Sahib complex. It was the Goverment that didn't allow it. The pilgrims outside said they never heard anything that said "get out". If the government loved the pilgrims so much they wouldn't go around raping them, lining old men up and shooting them in the back. They wouldn't blow babies up with grenades. They wouldn't have smoked in the parkarma. They wanted to maximise casulties. They attacked on a religious day. Why not some other day? Or Mr. Karan, why not just snipe Sant Bhindranwale from the rooftops? He spent enough times on rooftops. Also Sant JI was arrested by the police, he was released becuase they found NO EVIDENCE.

Watch this Lt. Gen Sinha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idw7m7xatvU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnB9pp7Ys7k

Ok..... The thing is Sant Ji helped many Hindu families I'll find the speech later.

The Darbar sahib was attacked many times by people who wanted to finish Sikhs. Singhs always protected it. Using your view Baba Deep Singh Ji is a terrorist too, he used weapons and faught in the darbaar sahib. Joyce pettigrew says the attack was 'not to eliminate a political figure or a political movement but to suppress the culture of a people, to attack their heart, to strike a blow at their spirit and self-confidence. The army . . . went berserk and killed every Sikh man, woman and child who could be found inside the temple complex'.

'For five days the Panjab has been cut off from the rest of the world. There is a 24-hour curfew. All telephone and telex lines are cut. No foreigners are permitted . . . all journalists were expelled. There are no newspapers, no trains, no buses . . . Orders to shoot on site, were widely carried out. The whole of Panjab with its 5,000 villages and 50 major cities, was tuned into a concentration camp.'

Why are you comparing Baba Deep Singh gr8est martyr with this"Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Brutal act?

Nowadays I see picture of Guru's hanging on walls with Bhindranwale?How far is this right according to your perspective?I also heard he would go on the top room which I heard only Guru sahib Hargobind Ji went and no one has permission to go

I understand this KPS gill etc they are butchers and should have been hanged but y you people support some one only on religious Grounds?

and the Balwant Rajoana issue who attacked CM beant singh 17 men were killed without any fault in bomb blast then also the Indian govt has pardoned him you should be happy for that...

Exactly. You described sant Bhindranwale perfectly. Many thousands of young Sikhs took amrit and became guru wale Singh. Even today Sant bhindranwale inspires thousands. But what was Guru Hargobinds message. Miri Piri. Sant siphai. No one will let you silently sit and do bhagati. No, you have to protect yourself. Look what happened to Buddhists. Once India's number one religion, now look at it. Wiped out.

and btw what about the Air India Flight Issue??

Exactly. You described sant Bhindranwale perfectly. Many thousands of young Sikhs took amrit and became guru wale Singh. Even today Sant bhindranwale inspires thousands. But what was Guru Hargobinds message. Miri Piri. Sant siphai. No one will let you silently sit and do bhagati. No, you have to protect yourself. Look what happened to Buddhists. Once India's number one religion, now look at it. Wiped out.

hmm seems like you are right................

also this govt is responsible for 1984...............But y some Sikhs hold Jarnail SIngh Bhindranwale responsible like MS bitta etc??

Why are you comparing Baba Deep Singh gr8est martyr with this"Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale Brutal act?

Nowadays I see picture of Guru's hanging on walls with Bhindranwale?How far is this right according to your perspective?I also heard he would go on the top room which I heard only Guru sahib Hargobind Ji went and no one has permission to go

Yes I am comapring them. Problem koi? Both Baba Deep Singh and Sant Jarnail Singh protected darbar Sahib and stood up against a tyranical government.

The pictures, I don't know, I've never seen people hanging photos together like that.

And the room thing, I don't know about that either, seems a bit wierd though, the akaal takht building we have now isn't the building Guru Hargobind made. The Akaal takh then was a tall thing. Something like this?

300x236xAkal-Takhat-gj-thumb.jpg.pagespe

There is no "room" to go into.

Yes I am comapring them. Problem koi? Both Baba Deep Singh and Sant Jarnail Singh protected darbar Sahib and stood up against a tyranical government.

But what can I call a failed person in Life?Terrorist or hero freedom fighter?

I don't have any problem but surely you will be in big problem if you will tell the world that m a Khalistani supporter...They will call you a Traitor and PAKi for sure....

Comparison of Baba dEep singh with Jarnail singh is not right Logically?

(1)Baba deep singh Ji never urged Youth to call Hindus "Challi Ram and "Gulli Ram like Bhindranwale a Khalsa is loyal to every religion so was Baba Deep Singh Ji

(2)Baba dEep singh ji had been given powers by god he could lift his head on one palm fight with afghans and mughals whereas bhindranwale didn't he was Hiding like if he was playing Hide and Seek whereas Baba Deep Singh Ji was a True lion

(3) And in Video where Bhindranwale told to have said "Ik Ghante vich 5,000 hindu vadanga" Bhindranwale said in one hour he will kill 5,000 hindus if his demand is not fulfilled...What you are forcing some one to fulfill demands by threatening??

and btw I don't need to tell where Bhindranwale's associates during those day's Defecate as he was hiding and afraid to go out he would defecate in Langar Hall:/ I feel ashamed of telling this even as a Sikh

and what more you want to listen about him

He was some Agent who was provoking Sikhs

and then Media played its role and then violence against Sikhs happened

Man u r far away from reality of Bhindranwale he was a Traitor?

Can a true Sikh give such Violent and Political comments?

Some sikhs have lost brains who are considering him a hero they don't know reality and it will be good that they don't even take his name in General public especially in Non-Punjab States if they want to stay in India