I am biggest fool but i beg naak ragad kee please help me....

Guest Bewkoof insaan

Guest murak insaan

Gurupyaari Sadsangat ji,

This is extremely good news for me. Our Mahan Akal purakh narankar ji and Mahan sant baba harnam singh ji has forgiven me and my results came all negative today. I am so thankfull to waheguru akal purakh. I pray to sache patsha charan that please give me naam bani bakshih so i never do such deed again in life and always stay truthfull to my guru ji.

Thanks lot everyone for your great support. Sadsangat vich aap raab vas karda hai shukar hai shukar hai waheguru sab sehat baksho baba ji.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa shri waheguru ji ke fateh.

• 8 months later...
Guest God's child

How did your test go ? I hope everything went well. I guess certain things happen for its own reason. For example this , Probably brought ypu closer to god. and you get to build a relationship with HIM

• 1 year later...
Guest Taranpreet

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa waheguru Ji fateh. Trust in god. He will show you the right path. Do ardass front of sacche patsah he will sure forgive you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest God is almighty
On 3/12/2013 at 1:02 AM, Guest murak insaan said:

Gurupyaari Sadsangat ji,

This is extremely good news for me. Our Mahan Akal purakh narankar ji and Mahan sant baba harnam singh ji has forgiven me and my results came all negative today. I am so thankfull to waheguru akal purakh. I pray to sache patsha charan that please give me naam bani bakshih so i never do such deed again in life and always stay truthfull to my guru ji.

Thanks lot everyone for your great support. Sadsangat vich aap raab vas karda hai shukar hai shukar hai waheguru sab sehat baksho baba ji.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa shri waheguru ji ke fateh.

Dear brother 

I read your post I was also going a lot these days regarding my tests even crying all night coz I did few things in the past that I should be ashamed of but I never used needles or drugs I had multiple partners in the past and was feeling sick from past 8-10 days and so I checked on so called doctor google and I scared the hell out of me all the symptoms I was feeling was related to HIV I was gone right then just done n dusted and I thought waheguru I never did anything bad to anyone I did bad to myself only how can you do this to me babaji I was shattered as you were yes I know how I feels I come from very well known family and grandfather is 98 and still going great waheguru ji bless him I was thinking how my mom n dad will face the relatives everyone will laugh at them shareek taan hassan gay and more big deal is I got married last year my wife lives in US and I just thought then only babaji ok if you wanna do this to me fine I will handle this but don’t do it to my wife she done nothing wrong she is such a great girl please not her I can’t spoil her life coz she was having blisters on her thighs please god she shouldn’t be infected just me if you wanna do this so I was just scared and shattered and was losing my appetite and my mom saw that something is wrong with me my behaviour is unusual angry all the time no interest in anything not going to wedding even if my relatives she I tried making up a story to my mom so she feels less shattered about it I said Mom I can still live normal life if I have it just have to eat medicine rest of my life she was like what are you talking about I said may be I am infected with this virus called HIV she just laughed and said you are healthy nothing is wrong with you and stop reading doctor google coz once before I scared my parents I had swollen lymph nodes I thought I had cancer we went to see family doctor he was mad at me and said don’t come here if you wanna believe doctor google so Satsangat ji please don’t believe anything google says it’s all lies trust me I was just believing google so my mom took me for tests day before yesterday and I went to collect them yesterday I was feeling so scared but babaji ne meri sunn li meri maa di sunn I was fine perfect ? everything test was negative Hep C hep B HCV HIV all negative waheguru ji da Khalsa waheguru ji di fateh so satsangat ji please don’t make stuff in your head after reading symptoms on google doctor google is just full of lies it will kill you from inside so please if anyone feel like what I felt go for the test yes I had all the symptoms what was on google loss of appetite dry mouth swollen lymph numbness but these are all lies you will become so sick in your mind you will start believing you have it for sure so please just go see doctor thanks ? satsangatji waheguru bless all I am so lucky to have a sick great parents and wife babaji gave me everything what I asked for oh mareya malka tu hi hain bass hor kuch ni take care all