Guru Nanak ji did visit Rome, Ended Slavery

rrss

Thanks for linking to the author's previous work veerji. His latest Rome research, if proven to be credible would be of significant value. Sikh researchers need to take this up with the catholic church, who are known to be unwilling to release historic papal records. Guru ji spread the truth of God far and wide, for all of humanity to benefit from. Rome was a power centre at the time and the church had significant influence. He is proven to have visited mecca and interacted with the muslims. However beyond just proving Guru ji's travel itinerary, we need to spread the truth of God far and wide, humanity is crying out for it and todays sikhs are sitting (kabza) on true wealth to end all suffering. It is a sikhs duty to dedicate some months or years of our lives to this sewa.

Yes it is logical that he would have gone there being a major religion centre, but until today the theory has been dismissed due to lack of the kind of evidence we have for his visit to Mecca (diaries of his travel group members and locals, physical structures and monuments with inscriptions on them etc). This chap has been trying to figure out Guru jis itinerary for a a number of years, and any level of admission from the catholic church is a significant discovery. Anyways beyond itinerary, we need to pass on the wealth of Guru jis message to one and all.

The pictures on that site dont come up properly (large enough) for me. Can someone post bigger pictures?

Also can someone post an explanation? From what I get, he's seen Sikh described as Sic in some western work, then seen Sic on a wall and put two and two together.

But the tree of life image/eden image or whatever means something like 'God arises as seen/so forth' rather than 'holy sikh guests'.

You'll have to forgive me as my latin is patchy but surely someone could clear this up?