tables chairs and guru granth sahib

cgy99100

as well if someone printed out the guru granth sahib from the internet and put all the pages in a binder how would you treat that binder

and the pages in it/???

how do you treat the guru granth sahib at the gurdwara???

how do you treat a computer that has the guru granth sahib downloaded on it???

now i can't say these claims are fact but i have read some theory's as to some things may of turned into rituals in how sikhs treat the guru granth sahib

for example that wond used to fan the gurdwara well 200 years ago that was used to keep the bugs from getting in the granthis eyes and to keep the bugs away as well as to cool the person reading the guru granth sahib since 200 years ago in extreme heat their was no air conditioning

People grow up calling a man their dad and don't even know if that person is really their biological father. The birth certificate is just a piece of paper, comparable to Wikipedia, which may or may not be authentic according to some opinions. Or they take their mom's word for it, who by the way isn't an angel and might as well be lying. So at the end of the day it all boils down to faith, that the person someone calls dad is indeed their father. Same goes for those who question the eternal prevalence of Akaal Purakh Vaheguru, same goes for those who doubt the undisputed supreme authority and power of Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee. If someone has felt it, if someone has experienced it, if someone realizes that Guru Sahib as their everything, they won't live in duality. Those who do, good luck to them.

We can argue over these issues till pigs start flying, or we can read Gurbani and try to understand the meaning. Why don't you try to understand the message and teachings of Gurbani? Or do you doubt Gurbani as well? As for printing Gurbani, devout Gursikhs keep those printed pages with the utmost respect and reverence. You want to call it rituals, suit yourself. Those who do it with love, they're the real deal. Those who don't and those who keep questioning, they're definitely stuck in rituals.

Open your eyes, look around, not everyone is the same. I don't know you personally, or what sort of experiences you've had, or what books you've read, or what type of people you've been around, but I do know that NOT all humans are the same. Maybe its YOU who doesn't see Guru Sahib as your everything, I don't know you so I can't say for sure. Maybe its YOU who hasn't understood the message of Gurbani, I don't know you so I can't say for sure. Maybe its YOU who you have a problem with, I don't know you so I can't say for sure. Look within yourself, and ask yourself what exactly do YOU want from Guru Sahib, how and what exactly do YOU see Guru Sahib as, and if its YOU who loves Guru Sahib or not before you call anything a ritual. You will get all your answers within yourself, not on an online Sikh forum, because according to Gurbani Akal Purakh Vaheguru resides within yourself, not on Sikhsangat.com. This site is ONLY a platform to show you the way, this is NOT the destination. Whether or not you choose to walk on the way is absolutely your choice.