Gujarat to become India's first Official HINDU state

just because u dont want to discuss riots doesnt make them go away

Discussing rriots on forum does not make them go.... I was one of the victim of Gujarat riots...I was about to loose my life....

But was saved..n I have discussed alot on riots before...

Hope now u understand y I dnt want to

What I see here is that some members of the mainstream use what they see as the declination of Sikhi to sideline important issues of consequence which will affect the panth in the future. By the way if Gujrat can become a Hindu state essentially than other states will want to do likewise. Now how many states will be Hindu???? See the fabric of India is unweaving itself. I know members here don't support my views but I will reiterate what I have reiterated over and over again. If the panth is safe in India than so be it but if not, if the panth is to become a target of vested and conceited initiatives than it should make its own state from where it can expand rather than being constrained by political barriers. At least in our own state we will be able to sway the tides. On that note however we need Sikhi to expand. And for that we need to support the Nirmalas and Udasis as they come in contact with the sanataan world.

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh,,

Sangat jee,,, I am writing from ahmedabad, gujarat.

There is no talk over here of declaration of state as Hindu State...

Everything is peaceful... There are many difference in seeing things from internet and actually living on ground..

@Gurpreet14... If you cam PM me or write on the board about how riots affected you and which place exactly you were during riots..Because havent heard of any Sikh family being affected during Gujarat riots..

On a side note we had a recent samagam at Ahmedabad from 22nd to 25th March... Kirtan recordings are online at AKJ website..

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh..