Conjoined Twin Separation

Guest balwinderkaur

Guest balwinderkaur

Vaaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Given the recent hype about the failed separation of Iranian twins Ladan and Laleh Bijani(they died and i feel so sorry for em :D ) and the successful separation of a pair of Nepalese and Korean twin girls...i was starting to wonder....arent we going against god's rules by separating these twins???? I mean they were probably born conjoined cuz of their karma... so izzit right or wrong to separate them????

P.S. I am fully aware that separation does have its advantages so plz dont harp on that....if i was a conjoined twin i would wanna be separated too cuz ill get SICK of a person if had to be joined to him/her for the rest of my life tongue.gif ....

i am a proper moorakh so i am probably wrong.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

u forgot veer that s singh is there in sikh sangat so i m the biggest moorakh not u dont take my identity tongue.gif

well veerje if this is waheguru hukam so we get khanse,cough,we get an accident many things change so we must not do that also {god rules} veerje what we know what are god rules? :D ) i know i am moorakh rolleyes.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

as we say sabh kuj waheguru ji dey hukam vich hunda then i think this OP v guru ji de hukam naal hee hunda

bakki ohdiya ohi jaanda i

rabh di raza naal insaan is duniya te aonda usdi raza naal janda so if usdi raza ehe aa ki tusi conjoined aavo and operation vakhat maro then we cant change tht

agar mein kuj galat keh dita hove tan maaf kardena ji

tuhadi sis

guru fateh