Why Am I Put Under Moderation When I Didn't Do Anything Wrong?

You're not the only one put under QC, so chill :) . Once in a while we are forced to do a major clean up and we hate getting our hands dirty while doing it. But we have to, sorry. Not sure if this would make you feel better, but we actually put "our own Sikhs" under moderation before you. You, Mr. Pakistani Punjabi were given a lot more freedom to post than those who insulted Islam and Prophet Muhammad. Lets not get started on Sikh justice, and definitely not with me. I grew up seeing your Islamic justice all my life, yet you are free to post on this board, only once your posts are approved by an ADMIN or MOD.

Gussa na kari yaar, par kadi kadi kamm khich ke rakhna penda. Tu samjhda hovenga tu vi apna Punjabi aa.

Oh pai..phli gal te aey k tusi meri full post nu edit kr diya :( Mein kafi lambi post likhi c ...kam iz kam oh te laa denday ta k lokan nu meri shikayat da pata te chalda...

Or oh ta menu pata va...but what I'm failing to understand is that "why" I have been put under quality control.

Those others were at fault...they were constantly trolling, abusing Islam for no reason, and creating trouble...

What did I do 22 ji? I never even talked about religion as to speak...It were they who were constantly quoting my posts and then copy-pasting bs christian insults of Islam...

I reported them...and I got restricted :( I'd request to take away my restrictions so I can contribute positively in this forum....