Bedabi Gurudarwara Glasgow

Guest Gupt Singh

Guest Gupt Singh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe!

Saad Sangat ji

A brand new gurudarwara that has opened in Glasgow has had many beadbis happening.

Firstly the akhand path maryada has been ignored there is no dhoop, joth, jal or nariyal present. Secondly, <edited> Singh a committee member is doing parchaar in the gurudarwara is saying "if you cant get up at amrit vela its okay- dont feel guilty nitname does not need to happen at amritvela."

They have a gay member in the gurudarwara committee (<edited> Singh) Who has been seen smoking and drinking in pubs before by many singhs. The parchaar they are doing is all missionary thinking based. So its a gupt benti to sangat of UK to contact that gurudarwara and raise awareness of this issue.

There email address is

glasgowgurdwara@hotmail.co.uk

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fathe!

Gupt Singh ji, all the Glasgow Gurdwaras have in their constitution to follow SGPC maryada, according to which, all the items you have mentioned in relation to akhand paat are contrary to gurmat. Please take this part of the issue up with Akaal Takhat directly.

Guest Dee Kaur

Guru-Sahib Di Fateh parvaan karo,

If you have a local problem with a Gurdwara, take it up with them face-to-face. Don't be a darpok (scaredy-cat) and write anonymous things. I live in UK too and if I have an issue I flag it up directly, not anonymously, and I'm a Kaur, not even a guy, so even more difficult for people to listen

Do you think that when the Guru's had a problem, they would hide and complain - NO! They were direct and diplomatic.

As for anyone smoking, drinking etc....we know that's wrong - but you call yourself a Singh, have you done parchar to him with pyaar, like our Baba Nanak went to every house and spoke to individual people. You sound angry and jealous. Also if he is in pubs, what are Singhs doing there watching him!

Also you sound like a homophobe - I don't know the guy, if he is gay or not - but you CANNOT discriminate and be homophobic. How do you know he is gay - what's your proof - or do you have something to tell us too...??

Amrit vela is DEFINITELY needed - but why should we harass the Singh - sit down with the Singh and show him in the Maryada, question him and show him the correct gyan.

Bhul Chuk di Maafi,

Dee Kaur

wjkk wjkf

Guest SURINDER SINGH

GURFATEH TO YOU ALL

REGARDING THIS ABOVE MATTER I AM A COMMITTEE MEMBER OF THIS GURDWARA AND ALSO WAS PRESENT IN THIS SIKHI SESSION CLASS. MY BROTHER HAVE OBJECTION ABOUT JOT,NARIYAL,KUMB,AND JAL PLEASE BE KIND AND TELL US WHAT ARE THEY SIGNIFY AND IS IT ACCORDING TO PANTH REHAT MARYADA AND I WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN EXPLAIN THE IMPORTANCE OF EACH ONE OF THESE THINGS.

SECONDLY ABOUT AMRITWELA PLEASE DO NOT TWIST THE WORDS BECAUSE GURU SAHIB IS PRESENT EVERY WHERE ALL TIME AND WE WERE IN THE GURDWARA SAHIB WHEN THIS CLASS WAS GOING ON WHAT WE WERE DISCUSSING AT THE TIME THAT HOW IMPORTANT IS NITNEM AND AMRITVELA AND WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU MISS AMRITVELA AND THE ANSWER WAS THAT AMRITVELA IS VERY MOST IMPORTANT TIME FOR A GURSIKH BECAUSE GURU SAHIB SAID IN PAVITAR BANI "AMRIT VELA SACH NAO VADEAEE VEECHAR" AND BACHAN LIKE "BABIHA AMRIT VELEY BOLEYA " GUR SATGUR KA JO SIKH AKHAEYEY SO BHALKEY UTH HAR NAAM DHIEAYEY" SO HOW CAN THE GURDWARA SAHIB PARCHAR THAT AMRIT VELA IS NOT IMPORTANT. ONE BHENJI ASK WHAT HAPPEN IF FOR SOME REASON SHE MISS AMRITVELA SO ANSWER WAS FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU ARE ON A NIGHT DUTY,IF YOU ARE NOT WELL DUE TO YOUR HEALTH REASON OR SOME EMERGENCY AND YOU HAVE MISSED THE AMRITVELA THEN DO NOT WORRY JUST DO YOU NITNEM WHEN YOU GET THE FIRST CHANCE. GURU SAHIB'S HUKAM IS SAAS SAAS SIMRO GOBIND THIS IS MY PERSONAL FEELING THAT IF SOME ONE DUE TO HIS/HER CONDITION MISSED THE AMRITVELA(NOT DUE TO BEING LAZY) AND STILL DOES NITNEM AND REMEMBER WAHEGURU THEN THAT PERSON'S HAZARI IS PARVAAN BY GURU SAHIB SO MY BROTHER PLEASE DO NOT TWIST WORDS AS GURU SAHIB SAID IN GURBANI HOEY EKITAR MILO MEREY BHAI DUBIDHA DOOR KARO LIVE LAYEY SIT TOGETHER LIKE TRUE GURSIKHS AND CLEAR THE ISSUE. BE HUMBLE AND FORGIVING AND SHOW THE TRUE LOVE OF A GURSIKH BECAUSE FOR ME TRUE GURSIKH IS A REAL DOCTOR WHO HELP THE OTHERS WITH LOVE AND DEVOTION.

AS LIKE MY BACHI DEE SAID SIT TOGETHER IN THE LIGHT OF SAHIB SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI AND CLEAR THE DOUBTS. WE SHOULD BELIEVE IN WHAT GURBANI SAY JALO AISI REET JIT MEIN PIYARA VISEREY, NANAK SAEE BHALI PREET JIT SAHIB SETI PAT RAHEY.

BHOOL CHOOK DI KHIMA

MAY GURU SAHIB UNITE US ALL

DAAS

SURINDER SINGH