Good Uni In Birmingham

Guest singh

Hi all.

Im from london and starting uni soon. However, ive got 2 choices birmingham city uni or aston. Which one will have more sikhs? As I would like to be somwhere that has sikh societies or clubs I could join.

Thanks

Both are good universities but Birmingham has the better overall reputation

I believe the OP has referred to "Birmingham City

University" (BCU), which, as a former polytechnic, has an appalling reputation, whereas "The University of Birmingham", as a 1960's redbrick, is actually a decent place to study.

On the other hand, BCU is commonly known to be a dump, where the local "asians" (pak muslims and the dumber sikhs) go for their mickey mouse paper degrees, having f'd up their a-levels.

I wouldn't confuse BCU with University of Birmingham at all. The two are worlds apart.

Hi all.

Im from london and starting uni soon. However, ive got 2 choices birmingham city uni or aston. Which one will have more sikhs? As I would like to be somwhere that has sikh societies or clubs I could join.

Thanks

Both universities have more Sikhs than you can shake a stick at.

You'll also have plenty of Sikh societies to join at Aston too.

However, this should not even be an issue, as you are surely you are spending thousands of pounds to go to university to develop your career, not to meet like minded people.

Bruv, you can do that for free lolz :lol2:

I hear Aston make you take a year out and get work experience, which in my opinion is a great thing as it helps you get a job after uni.

Shamshere has given you good advice above.

You would be wise to take heed of it.

In summary, Singh, if I could make the decision for you, then there would only be one choice out of the two you have presented, and you are probably smart enough to have figured it out.

A degree from Aston would enable you to get a job almost anywhere.... BCU on the other hand... I don't think so...

You'll probably find yourself being treated like a clown for choosing BCU over Aston, but hey, the world's full of nutters isn't it? Lolz

Do the right thing.

Choose Aston.