Solution - To All The Queries Which Are Posted On This Site

Findingtruth

I was just reading few of the threads where people were fighting for how a sikh should be and what should he do being a sikh and how should he maintain his identity.

To following sikhism is very easy task but to be a Khalsa makes a difference.

If you really luv to follow the commands of "Guru Gobind Singh" ji then only you can be strong enough to accept whatever comes your way but if 1% there is a doubt in your mind regarding the hukum of our 10th Guru, you cant actually justify yourself to the questions like:

1. Why to keep hair.

2. Why not to live a modern life.

3 Why mostly girls dont like me , me being keshdhari.

4. Why to do path regularly when i cant see changes in my life.

5. Why to follow what our elders say as we should not as the time is changed and there is no need to be a Khalsa rather be sikhs.

ETC.

Thousands of times it is written in Guru Granth Sahib Ji that If the Lord want, he will make the man to recite his name, so why people waste time making those understand who God himself has destined to be away.

They were 5 who had blind faith in Guru Gobind Singh ji, and then with the passage of time realized that whatever was told to them to follow, paid them. It was not their need to follow him it was their luv for him.

Nahi te.. Eda hi koi kise lai nahi marda.... Else no one dies for anyone but 5 pyare were ready to do so...

This is what we call "LOVE" :yay: :lol2: :lol2:

hmmmm...at last some genuine and nice thread to see..but I would Criticize your third point(myself being keshdhari)..

I want to say that I have explored the society to Great extent in multi racial Country UK so far. so.......

I just wanna say Keshdhari sikhs don't say, They just complain and get worried about the future Generation of sikhs.. "Farak inha va saade mundyaa de sir te paag va,thodha dhyaan

rakhna penda.KUDHIYAAN WAANG ASHKI TE SUPNYA DI DUNIYA CH SANU REHNA NAI AUNDA :nono: >>TAH KRKE KUDHIYAAN THALLE LAGNA NAI aunda :nono: >>>SAADI TOHR TE ASHKI SAADI PEHCHAAN VA SARDAARA DI""" :strong:..BAAKI SARDAARA NU KOI KAAT NAI KUDHIYAAN DI because EVery girl is not BIMBO>>lol.>>> and those Who feel that girls don't like them Most of them Guys get cutsurds...(MONA).......

AT last.............

Kyunki HAR SARDAAR NU KUDHI TA MIL JANDI HAI BUT HAR KUDHI NU SARDAAR NAI MILDA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :lol2:

"Nothing has any meaning unless you give it meaning"

As soon as you declare you want an experience, GOD/universe/nature produces a contextual field (everything opposite will appear into the space) so that you can experience what you declare yourself to be. You my friends are creator of your own reality, using three tools of creation: Thought, word and Action. These are the tools given to us by GOD so we can experience physically what we all know conceptually (but don't seem to remember). Simran in Sikhism which is literally remembering your true self. The more you remember the truth about yourself and everyone else the more things makes sense. Hopefully this does not come across as some new age BS. If GOD is our target than we are in luck (we cant miss since it's everywhere) we can only slow our way to his realization by taking short cut (simran) or prolonging our realization (by keep the drama of life going).

Your words are 100% correct but i just want to know about the short cut you are talking about?

Coz..!! there is no short cut to achieve the realization and existence of God, If you talk about simran, it still takes a lot of time to achieve success, coz many looses their patience while doing so.

Your words are 100% correct but i just want to know about the short cut you are talking about?

Coz..!! there is no short cut to achieve the realization and existence of God, If you talk about simran, it still takes a lot of time to achieve success, coz many looses their patience while doing so.

To know GOD we must go beyond mind. Mind internal chatter/dialogue has to slow down. Simran allows mind has to rest on something, before it can rest on nothing. Agreed its a lot of work but its the only prescribed way in Sikhism.